THE END OF CL (PLEASE READ)

~

Hello loves<3

During my much needed break (that took a lot longer than expected, my apologies), I have been thinking a lot about Catastrophic Love and it's future.

Unfortunately, during my battle with mental health, I've come to the realization that I have no motivation whatsoever to continue Catastrophic Love. For those of you who do not know, I have re-written this book about 3 times and I'm kind of over it:/

It no longer brings me the joy it used to. I unfortunately will be stopping this book, but i will NOT stop writing. I have many ideas for future one-shots and books and will be writing them.

I'm also not sure when I will be uploading a new book. I will start writing it very soon and will start uploading it short after.

Again, I'm very sorry to disappoint you all. I love you and I hope you stick around for further stories:)

Also, I will keep this story up so people can still read it as they like:)

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE MAY WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED LATER ON IN THE STORY IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO UPLOAD A BREIF DESCRIPTION AND RUNDOWN OF THE REST OF THE PLOT, LET ME KNOW:))

Follow my socials for more info and updates as well as any questions you may have:)

SOCIALS

Tiktok: dracosdyedpubes

Instagram: dracosdyedpubes

Snapchat: mer_zoey

I love you all so so much and thank you for coming with me on this journey. Catastrophic Love is just the start!
MUAH<3
Questions/Concerns?