𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ~ 𝓐𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓼 𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓮𝓻

~

Hey loves!

Sorry for the long wait!

Enjoy<3

y/n= your name

~

*Evans*

The ground shook as cheers coming from the Ravenclaw house table erupted. The sound of students banging on the table causes you to snap out of your gaze, which was still stuck on Atlas. His green eyes were alluring as he slowly trudged along the aisle, eyes glued to yours.

Every step he takes closer to you causes your heart to beat faster until he's less than a foot away. You move your gaze to the people around you, who watch you closely as you feel Walker place a hand on your shoulder, leaning in, close to your ear. His warm breath fans against your neck which causes you to shift in your seat.

"Hello, love," he breathes.

His voice is unexpectedly deep, causing your throat to tighten up as you straighten your posture, looking to the side. You watch him continue to stride down the aisle, past Pansy, who, to nobody's surprise, is staring right at you with a seemingly deathly glare. Your gaze flicks back up to Atlas who was now taking a seat on the opposite side of you.

Cheers from the other tables erupt as the year ones slowly get sorted into their appropriate houses. None of the loud bangs and claps were successful in diverting your gaze from Atlas as you watch his teeth glide over his lips. His eyes flick up and down, examining your expression.

You slightly flutter your eyes as you move your gaze quickly to Malfoy, who is peering at Walker, clenching his jaw while cracking his fingers with his thumb before creating a fist. He's angry.

Good.

Let him be fucking jealous.

~

You sink your teeth into a chicken leg you had grabbed from the platter to your right. Grabbing a napkin from under your plate, you wipe off a bit of barbecue sauce that had smudged on your lip. Your gaze travels slowly from the platter afront you, to across the table, running up Walker's tie, until your eyes meet his, which were already studying you carefully.

His gaze travels from your lips to your eyes as the corner of his lip lifts into a wide grin. Walker lets out a chuckle as his hand travels to his jawline, rubbing his jaw as he turns his head, looking to his side.

Your eyes continue to study his chiselled jawline as he clenches his jaw, grinning just the little bit wider that you start to see his dimples accentuate. You're lost in your thoughts as they start to cloud your vision, drifting you off into a slight daydream.

Out of nowhere, you feel a warm breath fan on your neck which snaps you out of your slight phantasm. Your gaze flicks to the side for a second, realizing who was so curious about what you're looking at.

Zabini?

"What are we staring at?" Blaise questions curiously with wide eyes, his cheek an inch away from yours.

You let out a short scoff, pushing him slightly away from you, playfully.

A sly grin stretches across his face as he turns more towards you, leaning down with a soft whisper, "so, who's the new guy?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Atlas Walker- where were you during the sorting ceremony, Zabini?"

Blaise shuffles in his seat, sitting up awkwardly. The grin on his face quickly falls and he looks down at the table with a look of guilt. But it seemed to be more than guilt. It was also disgust.