𝓢𝓲𝔁 ~ 𝓒𝓻𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓕𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻

~

y/n=your name

~

*Evans*

You squint down the corridor, as the light from the sun peering through the windows clouds your vision. The wind squirming through the crevices of the walls sends shivers up your spine as it blows past your ankles. 

 As the stream of students continues to circulate around you, your eyes meet with Diggory's. He shoots you a kind smile as he starts to walk towards you. You wave at him as he gets closer. 

"Walking to Transfigurations all alone?" He queries with a smile.

"Well, I couldn't find you after potions, who was I supposed to walk with?"

"How about your ferret boyfriend?" He laughs.

"Oh fuck off. Malfoy is not my boyfriend,"

"The Amortentia says otherwise," he smirks.

You stop walking, pulling him to the side of the hallway by his wrist.

"Ceddy, you know I wouldn't do that to you, c'mon now," you say in a more serious tone, looking up at him.

"Oh it's not me you have to worry about, it's Hermione. You know she hates him,"

"And? She can't control who the fuck I'm attracted to,"

"Woah calm down Evans, it was a joke, she doesn't really care. I already talked to her. Where'd you think I went after potions?"

You sigh.

"Phew, I thought she would stop talking to me or something, thanks for talking some sense into her,"

"Oh c' mon now, she's not that cold. She supports you, just won't associate with him. Harry and Ron," he pauses, "especially Ron, he would become so bloody mad at her if she ever befriended him. Besides, he's foul towards her, so why in Merlin would she forgive him?"

"Okay, okay I get it Diggory, she hates him and her mind won't change one bit. It's not like I'm gonna date the bitch boy, he's just attractive is all,"

"Bitch boy huh? I prefer ferret boy if you don't mind," Malfoy cuts in.

You roll your eyes.

You look Malfoy up and down, examining his perfect, unwrinkled robes. His emotionless gray orbs, and his sharp jawline. You watch his lips as he bites them, looking back at you with hungry eyes. You wish he would grab you by the neck right then and there, and take control.

Fuck he's attractive.

You could feel the sexual tension between you and him, that you might just pull him into a classroom to recreate what happened last week. You haven't faced him yet, nor talked about it. But every time the both of you met eyes, you knew he felt the same way.

"Fuck off Draco, nobody was talking to you," Diggory cuts the tension.

His gaze moves over to Cedric as he lets go of his lip and his face is washed over with a disgusted look. 

"Oh don't flatter yourself, I'm not here to see you," he spat.

Cedric glances at you with a confused look on his face. You look back and shrug your shoulders, looking back at Malfoy. 

You feel Draco's hand grasp your wrist, trying to pull you down the hall with him. 

Not this again.

You feel your other wrist being grasped by Cedric's hand, tightly. Malfoy stops pulling you away.

"Let. Go. Diggory,"