𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ~ 𝓡𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓮𝓻

~

y/n=your name

~

*Evans*

Last week's events kept running through your mind. You can't stop thinking about how Malfoy brought you to the abandoned boy's bathroom. He showed you no mercy, making you obey his every command.

How he pulled your hair, how he sucked on your neck, how he felt. How he tasted. It all seemed like it happened yesterday.

You can't help but think about what would happen next time you disobeyed him. Will there even be a next time? 

I hope so.

"Oi, Y/n!"

Your thoughts are interrupted by Cedric calling out to you from down the hall.

You quickly spin around to meet eyes with his. His hand is raised in the air, trying to seek your attention. You wave back with a smile.

"Wait up!"

"Hey, Ceddy. Excited for potions class?"

"Ugh, what's Snape gonna complain about today?"

You giggle as Diggory joins in.

Cedric swung his arm around your shoulders, walking you to potions class.

From across the corridor, your eyes meet the gray eyes of Malfoy. You could feel his cold stare burning right through you as you continue to walk to class.

As you walk by him, you could feel his eyes move up and down, examining your every move. You couldn't help but think was he jealous?

Taking a breath in, all the memories of last week came flooding back. You could remember how he mercilessly sucked at your neck and breasts, marking his territory. Although it felt brilliant, it was a real burden.

Of course, Hermione knew exactly what was going on. She didn't know who it was with but she does know what concealer is after all. You had to tell her it was a fellow Slytherin who couldn't keep his hands off of you.

It wasn't a complete lie, was it?

You have a feeling Cedric knew what was going on. He never said anything but his eyes kept peering over to your neck, in a curious way. He did, after all, know exactly what you liked.

The last time you and Cedric had hooked up was at the end of last year. Over summer, you weren't allowed to see anyone due to a tragedy that happened in your family but you would send letters back and forth, sometimes even pictures.

Diggory was always gentle with you, making sure you were completely comfortable with what he was doing. He knew exactly how to please you, in the right ways, but there was a small part of you that did wish he was a little bit rougher.

Malfoy however, did fulfill your desire of being merciless. He was rough. He took charge. And that was hot.

Your thoughts are interrupted by Diggory's beaming smile. He was staring down at you, with a soft look. He continued to lead you to potions as you shot him a sweet grin, lifting the edges of your lips.

Walking into class with Cedric glued to your side did attract some attention, whether it was wanted or unwanted. You continued to look over at Hermione who was waiting for both you and Diggory at your usual spot.

Even though you were beaming a happy smile at Hermione, you could still feel Draco's grey orbs burning through you. You could always feel his eyes on you, even if you were halfway down the hallway.