𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ~ 𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝟷𝟶𝟾

~

y/n=your name

!ATTENTION!

I'VE DECIDED TO KEEP YOUR NAME!

YOUR NAME IS STILL *Y/N EVANS*

*Viewer Discretion is Advised*

Enjoy:)

~

*Evans*

You stand in the freezing corridor, once again able to feel the frigid stone floor beneath you. Your toes were becoming numb as your shoes were grasped tightly in your hand.

Your eyes scan the corridor looking for any sign of the blond-headed boy who had just been standing before you but he was nowhere in sight.

Deciding it's not worth waiting since you still needed to find Hermione, you continue to walk towards the Gryffindor common room. You assume she would be there...or with Pansy somewhere else in the castle.

Where would Pansy be?

Surely she had to be in Dumbledore's office.

Walking down the breezy corridor, you watch the light from the torches perched on the wall flicker as the wind passes through the flames.

I shouldn't be this stressed.

I'm recovering from a bloody poisoning for Merlin's sake.

I just want to find Hermione and sort everything out so my nerves can finally relax.

I just want to sleep.

Or just lie in bed.

All I need is to relax.

Your heart starts beating faster and faster as you pick up the pace almost jogging down the corridor, whipping your head back and forth looking for any sign of the curly-headed Gryffindor.

Nothing.

You start to turn a corner, speeding up your pace. Out of nowhere, you bump shoulders with a blond Ravenclaw.

Luna Lovegood.

"Sorry love, I didn't see you there," she says with a very timid, gentle voice which seems to calm your nerves.

"Oh- It's alright,"

You start to walk away but remember that Luna was known for always knowing where everything and everyone was.

"Um- Luna," you turn, calling down the hall.

Her head turns, a sweet smile wiped across her face.

"Do you, perhaps, know where Hermione is?"

"Hermione Granger? Well of course! I just passed her down the hall! She's pacing the hall just outside the Slytherin common room! Although I would be wary, she looks a bit worried," she turns and continues walking down the corridor.

You do the same, walking faster and faster as you get to another corner. Turning the corner, you see Mione pacing back and forth, head down, chewing on her thumbnail.

"Mione?" You call out.

Her head jerks up. You startled her.

To your surprise, her eyebrows narrow, as she storms up to you, fists clenched.

Is she upset?

She places her hands onto your chest, pushing you back with more force than you expected.