1~Two Fallen Humans

Yes I'm writing this despite the fact that I'm really tired but I got nothin better to do.

***

You woke up to Chara trying to shake you awake, and it worked. They seemed worried about you.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" They exclaimed, hugging you. Chara was your little sibling, falling down to the Underground with you. You heard a rustling sound behind you, seeing a small white figure dashing behind a nearby support pole. You shushed Chara and looked around for the figure, but couldn't see it. You tried to get up, but you had apparently landed directly on your left leg, so you couldn't. Chara walked slowly up to where they presumed the figure was hiding and talked to it

"Hey can you please help us? My sibling is hurt." They said. A few seconds later, they stepped back and you saw a goat monster about their height with a sweater that almost matched theirs. He walked over to you and held out his paw.

"Hello human! My name is Asriel Dreemurr, prince of the Underground!" He said excitedly. 

Time skip because deal with it~

Asriel had taken you and Chara to a castle where you assumed he lives. 

"Hey mom, dad! I found some humans!" He yelled to the empty castle. His parents appeared around a corner a minute later, gasping when they saw you and Chara.

"So they really are humans..." said the king. 

"I had heard they were being brought to the castle but this is amazing..." the queen trailed off. 

"Do you children have anywhere to stay?" The king asked you and Chara. Chara shook their head. 

"Perhaps we can raise them? What are your names?" The queen asked. 

"I'm Y/n, older sibling. And this is Chara, the weirdo that just kinda exists with me." You said, gesturing towards your little sibling.

"Hey I'm still your sibling no matter how much you want to deny it!" They huffed. You rolled your eyes and smiled. You could get used to life in the Underground with the royal family...