20~ Erased ending (genocide ending

Welcome to the genocide ending! I couldn't really split this into 2 parts, so here we are!

"What if we tried something different this time?" Frisk asked, looking up at you. You nodded before both of you pressed the reset button. 

You watched in horror as Frisk killed the monsters that got in their way. But when one half of a soul does a certain run, the other half must as well. Every monster in your way was killed, you didn't have control of your body when fights commenced. You could scream and cry all you wanted, but you couldn't do anything but fight. Frisk's eyes, once hidden by their bangs, now shone a blood red, like Chara's. 

Once you had killed Toriel, you didn't feel anything. Your body felt numb, and your mind seemed as if it had been taken over with static. The dull ringing of Toriel's laughter before she died echoed in your ears, only for you to look pitifully down on her dust before walking away. 

Sans knew something was wrong, from the way neither you or Frisk talked much, the way both your eyes had a dead look to them, the dust on your clothes. Every personality trait you and Frisk seemed to have had inverted. Now Sans stared into the eyes of killers, no longer two bubbly humans. 

Frisk had killed Papyrus, gaining both of you 2LV. You smiled as you felt yourself become more violent, you had become addicted to the feeling of gaining EXP and LV. Waterfall was strangely silent, the echo flowers said nothing, there were barely any monsters left. You stood against Undyne, battling against a true hero. 

Spears flew at you from all directions, but you and Frisk stayed determined. You had to if you wanted to satisfy your ever growing need to gain more EXP. With the two of you, you were quickly able to beat Undyne. She seemed to be the last one standing in your way...if only you knew who else could be watching...

~

Je ne sais pas pourqoi je fais ça. You really didn't know what you had got into when you decided to kill.

Mais je ne peux me returner même si je ne veux que ça. There was no turning back now, you had to go through with it.

Puis-je seulment changer tout cela? What more could you even do at this point?

Car dans cette fin je ne suis pas celle qui ce bat. Now it was only the three of you, a fight to the death.

Je n'voulais pas survivre le règlement. You never played by the rules, that was how you managed to free the monsters.

Couteau à la main j'ai joué la partie de l'ignorant. You were a fool for this, knife in hand.

Maitenent tu peux entièrment me juger. So, here goes, he could fully judge you for what you did.

Il est trop tard pour m'excuser. It was too late for apologies anyways. All you could do is fight.

Advance et frappe moi autant que to le peux. He could just go ahead and kill you since he was able. 

Je sais que ma détermination est hors-jeu. You knew your split determination was unstable. 

Je ne t'en veux pas de me tuer tout le temps. You couldn't even be mad that you continually died, since it was your fault this was happening in the first place.

Mais je ne sais pas pourqoi kid m'bas autant! You didn't even know why you were trying. 

Ce n'est pas ce que je veux, mais ce que j'ai demandé. It wasn't what you wanted, yet what Frisk asked for. 

Ma morale passent après ma curiosité. It was only curiosity, but why did you do it ignoring your morals?

J'ai détruit notre happy ending, celui qu'on voulait. You willingly took away their perfect happy ending.

Car j'ai reset la monde sans vous écouter. You reset the world without listening to Flowey's warning, becoming your own worst fear. 

Oui je suis fait de LOVE....

You cried as you tried desperately to dodge Sans's attacks, whereas Frisk dodged without second thought. You fell to the ground, holding your stomach where a bone had hit you. You heard a knife's slash, and looked over right in time to see Frisk killing Sans.

Frisk left the room, whereas Sans walked towards you. He held his wound as blood dripped from his mouth. He sat down next to you, you leaned on him as your body grew weak from blood loss. You knew this would be the end, as your vision faded and the world around you disappeared, you thought you heard a faint,

"I love you..."