6~ Patience

Ok so for these next few chapters, the human souls are based off of real people I know, I'm representing kindness since my hair and my favorite hoodie are green

***

The second human, first since the royal children had died, passed through the door to the rest of the Underground on schedule. His name was Milo. He wore a cyan hoodie that matched his soul color, cyan for patience. The patience soul was and still is one of the generally weaker traits, though he carried himself through battle and the grueling cold. His weapon of choice was slightly strange though, a toy knife. He also wore a red ribbon around his left wrist, symbolizing his lover and the hand they used to write with. They had given it to him before he went to the mountain, being well educated on the myths and legends and knew he probably would not be returning.

He would go on to get all the way to waterfall, but in the process of fleeing from a monster, he dropped his ribbon. He would never typically flee from a battle, as his battle strategy was to simply wait for attacks to miss or wait until his enemy got tired. He only dealt small amounts of damage, partly because he had no intent of hurting a monster in his way. The other factor being that you can't do much damage with a toy knife. 

"Where's my ribbon?" He asked himself upon seeing that it was no longer tied around his wrist. He backtracked, despite knowing that it could very well get him killed, as Undyne was searching Waterfall for him. Milo sighed as he found the ribbon, though it was slightly faded and worn, it was still there. He put it back on, then had no time to react before he was thrown to the ground by an unseen force. 

Standing in front of him was a tall fish monster with bright red hair, wearing armor, and holding a cyan spear to Milo's chest, directly where his soul would be. 

"Got you!" Undyne yelled, picking Milo up and holding him forcefully by the arm. Once they got to Hotland, he tried desperately to escape, for he knew he would be killed any minute now. Undyne pushed him into an elevator, closed the doors, then left him alone to guide himself through New Home. She wasn't supposed to do this, she was supposed to accompany the human all the way to Asgore, but Undyne believed he deserved some time alone before he died.

Milo walked through the halls of New Home, hearing gentle whispers of Chara and Asriel's story. He tightened his grip on his toy knife as he neared the throne room, hearing humming coming from said room. 

He walked into the room, seeing the king watering flowers. He seemed to sense someone else in the room, as he turned around to see the patient human. The king sighed and lowered his head as he drew his red trident.

"I'm sorry human, but you know what must be done." He said quietly as fire surrounded him and the human...

5 souls left.