17~ Separated Ending (Neutral pt2)

Now the fight was against Flowey, your brother. No matter how much you wanted to spare him, you couldn't. He had destroyed the world itself, leaving you and Frisk to fight whenever you could. No one, not even Frisk, seemed to remember that you had been a different person before, Chara's older sibling. Now they all remembered you as the other half of Frisk. 

That is, aside from a certain skeleton monster. He remembered you before then, when you had met when you were younger. 

~

All the souls rebelled from Flowey, taking their human forms to help you fight. Your frying pan turned into a knife, representing the weapon of determination. Alex stood in a battle stance with Chris, Sammy wielded their frying pan as they adjusted their glasses, Jayden prepared her toy gun, and Milo stood by Sammy. The souls were on your side, ready to help in any way they could. 

The souls we're able to drain a decent amount of Flowey's health, but you and Frisk got the final amount of his health. The souls floated to the ground, finally reuniting before their human forms disappeared and they reverted to only being souls. Sammy sat down as Alex leaped into their arms. 

"Miss me?"They asked, Alex nodded. She got up as Milo sat down next to them, holding their hand. All the souls talked and shared a hug as their human forms disappeared and they reverted to being souls. 

Now you had the chance to spare or kill Flowey. 

If you spare him: Flowey seemed extremely confused as of why anyone wouldn't want to kill him. He wouldn't understand if you tried to explain, since only Sans remembered your past life. 

"I just don't understand..." He said, looking at the ground. 

* Flowey ran away

You and Frisk walked through the barrier, almost not going through with leaving because you didn't want to leave your friends. You sat on the cliff next to Frisk, looking out on the sunset, wishing everyone else could be there...

If you killed him: No, Flowey wouldn't get away this time. You had suffered enough because of him, even if he was your brother. He would only come back and kill everyone again. You drew in a heavy sigh as you attacked him.

"Haha....I knew you had it in you!" Flowey exclaimed, laughing weakly as he died. 

You left the Underground with Frisk, letting the decision you had made sink in. You sat on the cliff outside the barrier, looking out on the sunset as you cried. How could it have gone like this? You had to leave your friends, your boyfriend, your family, and even killed your brother. 

No, you would be back, no matter what it took...

***

If you chose this ending, you get to chose either pacifist or genocide next! I couldn't really think of a satisfying neutral end, so if you got this ending then be prepared for the next endings. Pacifist will obviously be the good ending, and genocide will be the bad ending. So see y'all when that chapter is released!