12~ Don't Give Up!

Frisk would seem to the the only one alive in this universe who remembered that they had already fought Asgore and somehow managed to rewind time to before they defeated him and left the Underground. But this time, Frisk backtracked to MTT hotel, and got a call from Undyne asking if they could deliver something to Alphys for her. 

One hilarious date scene later~ 

Frisk found themselves, along with you, who had been following them, and Chara, who was forced to follow them due to their connected determination, in a lab farther underground. You didn't have to follow, but you did. You wanted to know where this story would go. 

This lab was so familiar to you, it was where you did experiments, but you didn't know what happened to it after you died. It seemed as if it was almost just left to rot there, key word being almost. There was an uncanny unfamiliar element that you didn't understand. It was so quiet and empty, unlike the constant talk and bustle you had grown used to. The only sounds were Frisk's light footsteps as they walked. 

Second time skip and also Frisk's POV now~ 

Frisk walked through the castle as they had before, but for some odd reason there were no save points. 

"Aren't you excited?" Asked one monster.

"Aren't you happy?" Asked another.

"You're going to be free!" Both exclaimed together. 

Was this even the right thing to do? Shouldn't I have just left the Underground instead of manipulating the timeline? Frisk thought. They shook their head as they went back to once again face the king.

Instead of them fighting the king, a ball of fire knocked him out of the way and Toriel emerged from the corner. She consoled the human, and later everyone they had befriend along their journey arrived at the castle. When Alphys asked how Papyrus had gotten there, since she invited everyone and he was there before her, he replied:

"Let's just way a small flower told me!" 

"A small flower...?" Alphys asked. 

Asriel Dreemurr