Day 3: Trip to Disneyland

Your POV

It's the next day. I feel no better than yesterday. I got ready for the Disneyland. I took a shower and put on a large T-shirt and black sweat pants. Yes I rather walk around in disney land in sweat pants rather than those uncomfortable Jeans.

Not gonna lie I am little mad at my best friend but I can't be, it's not her fault. I just stuck with my good ol' stay quiet plan.

"Ajiah let's go!" I called her.

"coming!" she came out of her room. We got in our Uber, "Oh yeah. Harry texted saying he'll meet us there!" she infromed.

"you exchanged contacts with him already?" I looked at her amused but not surprised, if that makes any sense.

"yeah!" she just shrugged. I sighed and kept scrolling through my instagram feed. We reached. I payed for the uber and we walked in. Ajiah already got the tickets. We vlogged until we finally met Harry. He's with his family and I don't want them to be uncomfortable so I kept my camera in my bag.

His sister Gemma is the sweetest! She appears to be actually a better siblings. Unlike my all 4 of my elder brothers who are always busy with their own shit. His mum reminded me on my mum when she hugged me. All mum's are same I guess... So sweet and warm.

We walked around going on a few rides. I kept quiet or busy myself with making instagram stories. Like a social butterfly Ajiah is, her and Gemma are best friends now. They both dragged Anne with them. I was by myself.

"Hey!" I heard a deep voice right next to my ear.

"ahh!" I got scared but let out a sigh seeing it's Harry.

"hey!" I smiled.

"why are you silent?" he asked. I just shrugged shaking my head in answer. I started walking towards a Roller Coaster ride, he followed me.

"Ajiah told me you're a little upset!" he said as he walked to my right side from left our shoulders brushed slightly. I looked up at him.

"what else did she tell you?"

"that I should make it up to you. What about I give you Churros treat?" he grinned. I just giggled.

"Churros?" I shook my head.

"yeah." he nodded and dragged me somewhere grabbing my hand. We had a few snacks.

"are we good now?" he asked.

"I guess..." I hummed.

"you guess?" he whined.

"yeah."

"come on darling. I was just messing around." he chuckled as he kept following me around.

"Don't call me that. And it's alright we're good." I laughed. I heard him sigh in relief. "wear you mask Harry. We still need to be careful!"

"oh yeah!" he pulled up his mask.

It was a fun day. Ajiah, Gemma and I of course clicked so many selfies and pictures. Harry was like our personal photographer who we aren't gonna pay. His mom was just around like a parent watching over toddlers and kids.

We ate so many sweets and churros that everyone is on sugar high now. I stole Gemma last candy. She got a little fussy and ran after me for a while before tackling me with tickles. It was dark and park was almost empty by now.

"you guys are here for a few days what about we go somewhere?" Gemma suggested. "like a clubbing or something?" she added.

"we're not 21 yet!" Ajiah and I said at the same time.

"and I don't drink!" I added.

"oh. That's fine. We can go somewhere else." she shrugged.

"I am down." I agreed.

"me too!"

"am I invited?" Harry asked.

"why?" Gemma asked sassily making me laugh.

He looked at me, "just cuz..." he shrugged.

"oh fine you can come." Gemma rolled her eyes. Harry just grinned.

"come on, I'll drive you both back to hotel." Harry offered.

"thanks but we-" Ajiah interrupted me by walking past me bumping our shoulders almost making me fall.

"yes! Thank you!" she smiled.

"we have our ride. I'll see you guys." Gemma gave us last hugs for the day. Anne and Gemma drove away.

Ajiah smiled at me flashing her dimple on her left cheek and hopping in back seat. Harry got in. I had no other choice than to sit in passenger seat. I was silent the entire ride back to our hotel, checking my emails. I almost chocked on air.

"oh my gwadddd!!!" I whispered.

"dude you alright?" Ajiah asked. I showed my phone. My heart is racing so fucking badly. I can't believe this.

"is everything OK?" Harry looked back and forth between me and the road in front. I bury my face in my hands.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Ajiah was surprised too!

"what happened?" Harry almost screamed.

"YN auditioned for the role and she's been called for the screen test." Ajiah squealed.

"oh my god! Congratulations!" I can literally heard a smile in Harry's voice.

I started to cry. I won't get permission from my parents to go for the screen test. I auditioned without telling anyone! Now I basically got the damn role. I'll be grounded for good!

"hey why you crying?" He asked.

"if dad finds out about this he'll call me back home and marry me off with one of my cousin and I will have look after 10 kids my whole life! I DON'T WANT IT!" I sobbed. Ohk, I am exaggerating a little but it is somewhat true. My dad is really strict.

I heard Ajiah chuckle silently, "you best friend is in a huge trouble and your laughing over?"

"shut the fuck up. You're exaggerating." she laughed, until my phone started ringing. It's freaking 8 in the morning in India. They must have seen the post on social media! It's brother Asher.

"tell him I am asleep!" I sais to Ajiah.

"he's not stupid YN. We're in a damn car right now!" she scolded me. I just hung up and put my phone on silent mode. I looked at Harry who looked so confused looking back and forth between Ajiah and I.

"oh don't be confused. We fight all the time!" Ajiah said proudly and he started laughing.

"will you both please stop laughing? This is serious! My fucking future depends on this!" I am so frustrated.

"wait... But you moved out right? You don't live with your parents anymore!" Harry said.

"huhh?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "oh! Oh! No, you don't move out unless you're married in Indian households." I explained.

"that's not an exaggeration." Ajiah agreed.

"Ajiah do something! Papa will literally yeet me with him back to India!"

"calm down!" she was texting someone.

I feel bad for Harry now that he have to cope with me and my idiot friend. My head hurts! My mum will be ohk but I know dad will be so fucking furious. He wasn't even happy about my YouTube.

I am in huge trouble now!