✨ New Start ✨

Your POV

I woke by my alarm going off. I turned it off quickly. I turned around and found Harry still sleeping. He usually wakes up before me but he's still sleeping. I got up and walked in the bathroom, I washed my face and brushed up my teeth and changed into my workout clothes. Yes, I have been going to gym regularly now! I am a changed gal now.

"Harry wake up!" I shook him.

"hmm?" he looked at me with his eyes half open.

"get up, we're going to gym now!" I said.

It's been a week since we sorted out everything that's been going on.

"no, I don't want to." he pulled up the blanket on him.

"come on!" I pulled the blanket down and shook him.

"ohk I am up!" He opened his eyes. "I know you're taking your revenge." he rubbed his eyes.

"of course. You used to drag me to gym with you. Now come on get up!"

"urghhhh!" he groaned and fell back on bed.

"ohk fine stay in bed I am leaving." I put on my shoes.

"no wait I am coming with you!" he quickly got up and walked in the bathroom. I gave Rogers his food by the time. I got a call from Karan. I answered it.

"hey!" he sounded really enthusiastic.

"hey, wuddup?"

"you won't believe it!" he almost screamed. "Represent is ready to manage you and Sony Music wants to sign up for a album with you!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?" My heart is racing super fast.

"yes I am!" He exclaimed.

"Oh my god I am so happy!" I am literally shaking. "please tell me you're still gonna work with me. And also, Sarah!"

"yes of course!" he said. "so should I set up the meeting tomorrow?"

"hell yeah!" I screamed. "you're coming right?"

"I can't, I need to get my passport renewed but Sarah will be there."

"oh ohk. See you soon!" I couldn't stop smiling.

"yeah see you. Bye."

"bye." I hung up. I ran upstairs to see Harry putting on his shoes. I tackled him a buggest hug, he wasn't expecting, he fell back on bed.

"woah! What happened?" he held me tight.

"I just got a call from Karan saying there is a management company who is willing to work with me and Sony Music wants to sign up for a fucking album with me!" I ranted.

"awh I am so happy for you, darling!" he hugged me even tighter.

"I know!" I mumbled against his chest, I looked up. "I am taking you out for brunch. My treat."

"ohk!" he agreed. I got from him as I was literally laying on top of him.

We went to gym, came back to my place showered up and we drove my favourite restaurant for brunch.

"I can't tell you how fucking excited I am!" I exclaimed.

"you don't have to, I know you're excited." he said with his mouth full of food, he chews it and gulps it down. "do you have any idea about what the album is gonna be?"

"ohhh I never thought..." I am worried now. "do you have any suggestions?"

"hmm let me think.." he said, his pointer finger on his chin as if he's thinking. "maybe something from your personal experience."