Another Movie Night. ft. Gemma

Your POV

It's been a month since the actual shoot started. But we had to stop it cuz there was accident on the set. THANK GOD no one got hurt. It happened during night- is what crew members were saying. That one of those heavy light thing fell off. They need time to fix those, resulting the shoot to stop.

In all this I totally forgot about being nominated for BRIT Awards under the "International Female solo Artist" category along with Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande. I was excited for a few days when I got know about it but my excitement soon died down. Maybe because I have been nomited for quite a few awards and never won any. It's kinda disappointing no matter how hard I try to take it sportingly. It's a human nature! But anyway, I doubt I am gonna win The BRIT Award while literal Queens are nominated.

Most importantly, I get to perform my single at the Award show! I am so fucking excited for that. I have been practising for on weekends with the band I used to perform with at the charity events a year ago. It felt like my music career almost just died.

It was a Saturday evening, I got back home after a long practice session and found Ajiah have invited everyone over. Not everyone was there only Harry (Styles), Gemma, Tom and Harrison.

"hey guys!" I greeted everyone.

"hello love!" Gemma hugged me.

"so are we gonna have another movie night?" I asked.

"hell yeah." Ajiah chimed.

Now I feel bad that I am too exhausted to cook for my friends. I love cooking! But I am just too tired. But Ajiah said they have ordered Pizza for everyone. I got fresh by the time Pizza arrived.

"we're not watching horror movies!" I announced sitting in the middle of the couch next to Harry.

"Oh we should DEFINITELY watch horror movies." of course Harry have to tease me now.

"you don't like horror movies?" Gemma snickered.

"I HATE horror movies!" I took the TV remote. "we're watching Avengers."

"oh come on no one wants to watch those boring movies!" Ajiah said. Tom and I looked at her in surprise.

"I... Am offended!" Tom said.

"and so am I!" I added.

"I love Avengers, let's watch those." Harry chimed.

"awww!" I gave him a side hug. "you're the best!"

"I know!" he smiled.

"ohk then, put on Captain America: Civil War then. We'll get to see fetus Tom!" Ajiah laughed.

"Fetus?" Harrison snorted. "real fetus Tom is in The Impossible." he added.

"yeah!" I shrugged as I laughed as well. I played the Civil War.

"I am on Team Iron Man." Ajiah said out of blue.

"shut up. No one cares." I threw a pop corn at her.

"bitch!" she mumbled.

"Language!" Gemma said in a stern voice but started giggling.

"Gemma you know you're my favourite! Of course after Anne!" I exclaimed and she just nodded with a wide grin. Harry looked at me.

"am I not your favourite?"

"no!" I said as matter of fact. "just kidding."

He sighed

"he was about to cry I am telling you." Ajiah commented.

"yeah. Look at you!" Gemma added pointing at Harry.

"I wasn't." Harry pouted.

"cute!" I commented before I paid attention to the movie. It was time for the airport fight scene. I literally know every line of this particular scene. It's so cool and funny at the same time. Movie soon ended.

"oh! Guys I made cake this morning. I'll go grab it." I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the small cake I made this morning. I am glad Ajiah didn't try to eat it or lick it. It disappeared within minutes.

"It was delicious!" Harrison said.

"thanks Harrison!" I smiled.

Ajiah played some random horror movie I didn't know about. She's such a bitch some times.

"change it!" I tried to get the Remote control back from her.

"no!" she threw the remote control at Tom. "do y'all mind if we watch it?"

"nooo" everyone said in unison.

I am sitting next to Harry and I just don't want to wake up cuddling him like last time. It was so awkward for me. I want to run away.

*someone screams in the movie*

Fucking hell! Why do these movie ghosts have to scream so fucking bad? I felt Harry's arm around my shoulder and when I looked at him he just gave me a warm smile. I smiled. To be honest this is helping. Him holding my arm is helping. I can survive the movie. And not fall asleep. At least not just cuddling him.

It wasn't helping! I can feel my eyes lids get heavy. I almost fell asleep but I woke up.

"it's ohk you can go to sleep." I heard Harry whisper which made me fall asleep immediately.

My alarm went off making me startle I turned if off immediately. I was literally sandwiched. Ajiah was sleeping resting her head in my lap and Harry had his arm wrapped around me. Oh god! Alarm went on again. Oh shit I snoozed it. Ajiah woke up by the sound.

"turn it off!" she slapped me half asleep. I turned it off.

"get up I need to go for practice!" I whispered to her still trying to get out of Harry's grip.

"it's Sunday."

"I know, I have to perform tomorrow at the award show. Now help me!" I said pointing at Harry.

"awww you two are so cute!" she cooed.

"shut up and help me!" I tried to get up. "I need to start working out for gods sake now!" I groaned. Ajiah just giggled silently. I looked at Harry who was smiling whilst his eyes were closed.

HE'S BEEN AWAKE THIS WHOLE TIME?

I nudged him with my elbow, he smiled and let me go.

"perfect I'm gonna be late now!" I huffed finally sitting up straight.

"good morning to you too!" he said with a sleepy smile. I just looked at him with narrowed eyes. I HATE to be late! I kept it to myself cuz I don't want Gemma, Harrison and Tom to wake up. I walked to the bathroom.

Fixed myself a little so I look presentable. I made a quick sandwich and ran out saying bye to Ajiah and Harry.

Today is gonna be fun!