Functions Begin

Your POV

All the functions before the wedding begin from today.

Today is the little engagement party. My parents were busy with Eshan preparing all the gifts. I had nothing to do so I was babysitting Arya. This girl wakes up at 6 am sharp and she's with me, for a toddler she's just too energetic. Harry have been playing with her as well. She's been calling him "Hally" cuz she can't say Harry yet.

"YN come here please!" my mom called me.

"yes mumma!" I called her. "I'll be back." I gave Arya her toy back and ran to my mum. Breakfast was ready so I helped her set up the table.

After breakfast Arya fell asleep, finally! As much as I love babies and little kids they can be handful. You constantly have to look out for them and run after them making sure they don't hurt themselves in any way. I am already tired.

"YN?" I heard Keesha calling me.

"yeah?" oh god! I just want to sit down! I never had to do this much work at the time Reyan got married, everyone was so lenient with me cuz I was just 15. I hate being a grown up.

"can I please talk to you for a minute?" she asked.

"of course." I walked to a corner with her. She looked so nervous and anxious. "is everything alright?"

"I don't know!" she looked down. "I think I am pregnant."

"wha-" I am shook. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I whisper screamed.

"I am not sure. I- can you please drive me to the pharmacy so I can get a test?" she asked.

"yeah, sure. Does Reyan know? Did you talk to him?"

"no!" she shook her head. "Arya just turned 1 I don't know how he will react about this!"

"aww please don't be nervous. He will happy I know!" I gave her a hug. "come on let's go."

I drove her to the pharmacy. She doesn't have a drivers licence in India, also she can't speak Hindi so I had to go and buy it for her. I was a bit embarrassed from the looks I was getting but I quickly got back into the car and drove back home.

"just don't be nervous ohk?" I told her.

"yeah." she nodded. She was being called by my mum so she left.

"Keesha-" I stopped cuz she was gone already, "-take this!" I mumbled. That pharmacy guy didn't put this into a bag or anything. Oh my god! I walked to her room, but I dumped in to Harry.

"hey!" he looked confused.

"don't look at me like that, it's not for me." I told him. He just laughed.

"you gave me heart attack!" he kept his hand on his heart.

"I am not pregnant." I shook my head. We haven't done anything that can get me pregnant.

"who's pregnant though?" he asked.

"Keesha."

"ohhh!" he raised his eyebrows.

I saw Keesha walking down the hallway towards us with Arya in her arms. I gave her the box. I took Arya from her arms.

"do you wanna go to park?" I asked her tickling her tummy.

"yesss!" she chimed. "Hally!" she literally jumped on Harry. I am so jealous of him, I used to be her favourite now she's always with Harry. He scooped her up in his arms, kissing her forehead.

"let's go!"

Harry and I took her to the park in the complex and played there for a good 2 hours with her. Before heading back. Arya is covered in playing sand. I knocked on Keesha's door, she opened it looking all happy and excited.