Chapter 24

I am so sorry for the late update. I was not in place to be on social media plus my data plan expired. I hope y'all understand and enjoy this part. Sorry it's a short one. It's like a filler chapter. I'll upload one tomorrow around this time.

Harry's POV

The next day I woke up with a smile on my face, I didn't even realise I have been smiling like an idiot unconsciously.

I got ready for the day. Had a few interviews. Got to meet new people, my fans. I finally got time to call YN. I face timed her.

"hey!" she chimed as she answered, she looked out of breath.

"hey, you alright?" I asked.

"yes, yes. What happened to me? We're just messing with Jake our bodyguard." she laughed. I giggled, she sat down somewhere. "we're not allowed to go anywhere, I don't know why. So we're just messing with Jake."

"We used to mess with Paul as well." I laughed remember those days.

"I know right!" she exclaimed. "he's looking for me." she in fromed. "chill out, I am going anywhere! Ohk."

She looked back at her phone, at me, "what were you saying?"

"nothing. So when you're free?"

"weekend." she smiled. I noticed there's a bruse on her cheek.

"what happened to your cheek Babe?" I got worried.

"ewww please don't call me that ever!" he said completely ignoring my question.

"what? Babe?" I laughed.

"yes!" she nodded.

"alright, Babe!" I joked.

"I will seriously hang up on you Harry! I'm not kidding." she narrowed her eyes.

"ohk ohk I'll stop!"

"good!"

"what happened to your face though?" I am still concerned.

"oh it's just makeup, my character got punched in the face few hours ago by this bitch character who is in love with Tom's character. You'll see that in movie, this is just make up." she explained, making me laugh. "sooo...?"

"sooo...?" I asked.

"what's the reason of face timing out of blue?" she asked.

"is it out of blue?"

"what you think?" she shrugged. "answer my question!"

"ohk, what about Saturday, I'll pick you up at 7." I said not sure of what her answer will be.

"yeah." she blushed, "where are you taking me?"

"it's a surprise." I grinned.

"ohk it's getting creepy. You're not gonna murder me right?" she asked being dramatic.

"of course not." I nodded in no, "I have not planned it yet."

"huhh?"

"I am just kidding." I laughed.

"hah! Hah! Hah!" she looked at me seriously. I was say something but I heard she's being called.

"I am sorry, they need me there!"

"it's alright." I smiled, "Have a nice day."

"you too!" she said making a peace sign with her hand.

"see you on Saturday, Babe!"

"Harryyyyyy!" she scolded me. "see you, bye!"

The call disconnected.

Now to plan a date. I don't even know what food she likes. Shit! I should have asked her. No, that would be weird...

Ajiah! Yes, her best friend. I called her and she helped me out and answered my questions. I want to make it special for YN. I have an entire week to plan this out.

I carried on with my day.