Maybe I like you

Your POV

I am on sets as usual. Karan is here as Sarah is on a leave today. I kept quiet thinking about the stuff going on in my personal life, trying to keep it away from my professional life.

"hey, here's you lunch!" Karan came to me with some food.

"I am not hungry." I said keeping my eyes glued to the script in my hands.

"you haven't eaten anything properly for days YN. Do you want me call your mom?"

I just shrugged. I don't care to be honest because she's the only one who I know can help me. I don't think she read those articles.

"look at me while I'm talking to you YN." he demanded.

"you are like a brother to me. I never imagined you would bring that up!" I banged the script booklet on the table in front of me.

"that's what came in my mind! I am sorry." he looked at me with knitted eyebrows. "I won't ask you to say any of those things. I'm here to help you."

"it's ohk." I was being called so I went to give the shot. It took a couple of hours to complete that scene.

"you can take the rest of day." Jon said to Tom and I.

"YN can I talk to you?" Tom approached me.

"yeah!" I nodded.

"I really like you, not gonna lie. But it's completely fine if you don't like me back. Can we still be friends?" he smiled.

"awh!" I gave him a quick hug. "we're still friends."

"I'll help you get back with Harry!" he offered.

"we were never together but don't worry about it." I smiled back. "I'll find someone for you by the time we finish the shoot, I promise. I have to do that as a friend." I teased him.

"Oh stop!" he blushed.

"see ya." I waved him bye.

"see ya."

....

I headed back home. Ajiah's car isn't there, she left already? I checked my phone there was a text from her.

Ajiah: I made some pasta for you and there's a chocolate cake and ice-cream in the fridge for you. I will be back by 12am. I love you!

I have the bestest best friend!

YN: love you too! <3

I parked my car. An oddly familiar car just got parked right in front of my drive way, but I walked to the main door unlocking it, as I stepped inside.

"YN, wait!" I heard Harry, he jogged to me. I don't want to talk to him. I tried to shut the door but he's just too strong, he pushed the door and came in closing it behind him.

"what are you doing here?" I said straighting up myself.

"I want to talk."

"but I don't."

"come on don't be a child please." he whined.

"I-" I chuckled sarcasticly. "-I am being a child?"

"It-"

"no, stop it. I am furious right now!" I cut his sentence of.

"just shut up and listen to me!" he almost yelled making me flinch a little. "I.. You can say I got jealous." he said calmly.

Jealous? For what?

"for what?" I asked.

"huh?" he looked at me. "I like you that's why I- I was jealous."