Secret Date

(AN: this is a lengthy chapter. Grab something to eat. 😗✌)

Your POV

*7pm*

I had to rush Rogers to vet cuz he literally ate a big piece of plastic and almost died. Luckily the vet office was not close cuz he was choked so bad that I would've lost him. He's fine now. They somehow took that plastic out of his air way.

"hey!" i hear Harry as received his call.

"hello!"

"why do you sound so low?"

"I had to rush Rogers to vet. This dumbass ate a huge piece of plastic wrap. As if I don't feed him!" I said looking at Rogers who was in deep sleep on Ajiah's lap right now as I drive.

"how is he doing now?" he asked, worried.

"he's doing good. He's fast asleep as if nothing happened."

Ajiah laughed at my comment.

"ohk so I'll come pick you up in 30 minutes. Is that alright?"

"You don't need to come. I'm out already. Just text me the address." I said.

"ohk. I'll text you."

"yeah. See ya." I said and he hung up. I looked at Rogers and Ajiah.

"I will take care of him. Don't just cancel your date." she said before I even spoke a word.

"you sure?"

"of course!" she exclaimed.

We went back home. I changed into comfortable clothes like Harry told me. I did not wore my PJs. As much as I love to live in my PJs, I don't want to go on a date in my PJs. I put on a pair of sweat pants, a large sweater cuz it's cold.

"you're going on a date in that?" Ajiah asked.

"yeah. He asked me to dress comfortable."

"ohk. At least put on some make up or do something to your hair." she chuckled.

"it's ohk." I pulled my hair into a ponytail. "if this works out he will have to see me like this for his entire life, or at least till we're together."

Ajiah snorted at my statement, "good, you're not being a catfish."

"yess, exactly!" I nodded putting on my glasses, I can't wear contacts all day and I can't see. I need to drive and I need my glasses. I grabbed my phone and wallet.

"enjoy! Don't be careless!" Ajiah said. I know what she's saying. I just glared at her. And got in my car and drove to the address Harry texted me. It's his house I guess.. Cuz it's a really posh gated community.

I parked my car, I hope it's his house. I checked the number twice before knocking on his door. He opened the door, he's dressed like me but he's wearing a hoodie. I was so excited to meet him after a week, I just jumped and hugged him tight.

"heyy!" he cooed as he wrapped his arms around me. I heard him close the door behind us.

"hii!" I mumbled. I looked at him but hugged him again. He just laughed. We kept hugging for what felt like life time. I broke the hug.

"so what's the plan?" I asked.

"come with me." he walked in.

His house is ginormous, decorated perfectly. It's so clean and tidy. There are sofas in the living room, a huge TV. Everything is white, gray and black with pops of colours in right places. I didn't thought he would call me at his place for a date. For our first date. I followed him to the back yard. I was shook.