BRIT Awards

Your POV

Only 5 hours until the Award show begins. Sarah- my assistant- had booked a hotel near the venue so it wouldn't be hastle for us. I got ready in my Saree. Had my hair styled and make up done.

 Had my hair styled and make up done

*Out fit*

"YN we need to leave now." Sarah announced.

"you look so beautiful!" my mom complimented me.

"you made me." I winked at her making her giggle.

We got in the car and headed to the venue. It was loud, I never felt like a proper celebrity until now. I wander out alone, I went to pick up my mom from the airport this morning. Of course paparazzi take my pictures but I have never seem to notice them. Sarah guided my mum to somewhere while I take the pictures with my fans and give a few interviews.

"hey!" A very gorgeous girl greeted me.

"hello!" I said nervously.

"how you doing today?" she have so much energy and enthusiasm. As weird as it sounds, it's kinda calming my nerves down.

"I am doing great. How are you?"

"I am great too." she smiled. "you look so gorgeous! Who you're wearing?"

"thank you. I am wearing Tarun Tahiliani." I looked down at my Saree. "I really like it."

"me too!" she nodded. "so you're performing tonight. How excited and nervous are you?"

"I- I seriously have no idea." I laughed. "but I am excited to perform."

"who do you think is the biggest compitition for you?"

"oh no! No no no!" I nodded in no. "I don't think I can even compete with the Queens you know. Especially Selena." I added.

"why Selena?"

"I have been her fan since the Wizards of Waverly place. I love her so much! She's SO talented!" I am literally fangirling over Selena now!

"she is!" she agreed with me. "it was nice talking to you YN. Best of luck!"

"thank you. It was nice talking to you as well." I gave her a hug and walked to where Sarah was. I saw Harry and Tom both talking to my mum there.

"you look gorgeous!" Harry said looking at me.

I felt my cheeks heating up, "Thanks. You too!"

Why is this so fucking awkward?

"yeah you look beautiful." Tom smiled. I just mouthed him a Thank you.

After few more interviews and photo sessions. It was time for the show to start. Coincidentally Harry, Tom and I got the seat at a same table. They both came with their mums as well.

After a few winning announcements it was time for my performance, I was back stage in a green room to get into my performance outfit. This is why I never attend Award shows.

I was so freaking nervous but it all washed away when I saw a proud smile on my mum's face. I could see her, she's sitting next to Harry who gave me thumbs up and mouthed 'Best of luck'. I just smiled and started. 5 minutes flew by while performing. Now I wanted to perform more, I missed it so much. But unfortunately I had to stop.

I changed back into the previous outfit and got back to my place. Sitting next to Harry where I was sat before.

"you are so talented YN!" Tom's mum Nikki chimed.

"thank you Nikki!" I smiled.

Benedict Cumberbatch was announcing the winner of the Category Harry was nominated.

(AN: Idk many international artists other than the Marvel cast.)

"And the Winner is..." he said creating a suspense. I looked at Harry who was looking at Benedict on the stage waiting for him to announce the winner. "...Harry Styles!"

The room errupted with cheers and screams. Harry smiled get up. He hugged me and his mum. He walked up to the stage to collect his Award. He looks so happy. He gave his little thank you speech. And came back to his place.

Now it started kicking cuz Tom Hiddleston is gonna announce the winner of the category I am nominated for, I don't know why, I have this gut feeling. Which can be wrong. My heart was pounding against my chest. Like it's gonna pop out anytime. I looked at my mum who just gave me a warm smile.

"and the winner is YN!" he said with enthusiasm.

Wait.. What? Did he said my name?

My heart literally skipped a beat! I looked at my mum she looked happeir than me. I hugged her tight. I got up and was tackled with a hug from behind by Lizzo. I turned and gave her a quick hug before walking to the stage.

"hey, congratulations!" Tom greeted me with a hug.

"hey, thank you so much!" I hugged him back. He handed me my award. I took the mic in my hand.

I squealed first. I couldn't control! "oh my god!" I looked at the trophy in my hand. "I seriously don't know what to say! I don't know who to thank. I didn't know if I could even win. Billie, Selena, Ariana y'all are my idols."

I looked at Selena, "I love you so much!" I started to tear up. "thank you Mumma. I hope I am making you proud! Thanks everyone!" I smiled looking at my mum. I shook hands with Tom Hiddleston one last time and walked down the stage going to my mum directly. I gave her the trophy. To be she deserves it, cuz she made me who I am!

"congratulations darling."
"congratulations love!" Harry and Tom said at the same time.

"thank you!" I couldn't stop smiling.

....

AN: hey, guys please please let me know if y'all are liking the book so far or not. I see people are reading. Please at least vote, it really inspires me to write.

Love,
<3