9

Opponent.

Something Malfoy had taken ease to in Devyn's word.

The ease of the previous conversation whipped her emotions into some type of odd concoction. Was she upset? Frustrated, grateful?

One thing she did know was that malfoy had no fucking place to reveal her secret.

A crazy thought.

Nothing but a crazy thought. Befriend him. Then destroy him.

Surely, she had to be a slytherin to think such dark thoughts, but this was the cost of Draco's action.

Maybe he reached Devyn's breaking point. But if he could play with his head, she could play with his. After all, he did say he wanted to play.

So game on Draco malfoy.

She lacked the breaching confidence, but now it peered, slightly, but no doubt it was there. And oh did she ache for it.

She loved it actually. To rephrase she fed off it. As did he, he loved to see her struggle. For God sake the mark he imprinted to her neck was simply just a turn on.

He had no self control lately, emphasis on lately. All for good reason though.

He held himself in. The superior of it all still stuck with his tower high ego.

No one deserved him.

Was it a mission? or revenge. To finally make him break his shell. Show his true self, just to have it be crushed. Or did he want that for her.

Two negatives. Both with the idea of absolutely ruining each other, pushing each other to the edge of fucking hating each other. Self destruct almost.

A fun little spike in their boring lives. Nothing was supposed to go back to normal after the battle, so why should she.

A plan would set in tomorrow, the peak of sun would be the start . Endless bugging, endless confronting conversations just to get him to open up. Find out who he truly was and all his deep dark secrets.

He already sought out hers, so she wanted to play equal.

It was her damn move.

The nightfall proved worthy. The calm darkness, to accept the fate of what the next day brought. The wicked plan.

She shut her eyes, breezed past in the midst of sleep. Knowing she was quite the person to fucking terminate someone else. But if he could do it, so could she.

...."Look all i'm saying, we don't have to sleep tonight..The blonde boy snuck up. "We can do other things.."

Her smile grew wide, "Like what Mr. Malfoy.?" she deemed closer.

"Like this?." His lips simmered close to her, brushed the skin. "Or this.." His hand flushed the side of neck.

Her shuttered filled the room.

"Last option." His mouth trailed kisses down to the side of her pulsing neck, nipping the edge of her jaw. Finally, he pressed harder his tongue swiping slightly among her hot skin. Sucking and biting gently, marking her, while pleasing at the same time.

A win. A win.

His hand...-

A loud hard knock.

Devyn's head snapped up. Her eyes glanced the room Ginny glanced at her, toothbrush in mouth tossing around clothes mumbling words to Dev as she slowly realized the reality.