31

Devyn was hypnotized by Draco's cold touch. One she ever so carefully got used to for the past month. From all the experiences he gave her, the accidental shower kiss, the closet touch. Every stupid shock he gave her, she loved.

Even locked in a dungeon that could easily go by the surname; hell.

Yet minutes, then hours passed the students trapped in cages. No signs of any antagonist. No more memories to be played.

Simply moments of boredom.

"Do you guys wanna play a game or something-" Theo blurted out.

Blaise shook up, "Your timings a little off mate."

"A fucking game.." Pansy questioned with her eyes shut. Her head tilted back.

Theo testified, "Well we can't just sit in silence.."

"We've been doing that this whole time-" Draco annexed. He was done with everyone's bullshit.

"I'm not gonna take your attitude personally right now Malfoy-" Theo edged back.

All stillness.

"Anyways- I wanna talk about something." Theo sat up from his slouch position.

Pansy scoffed loudly. Wasn't even afraid to hide it.

"You pick the topic.." She gave in.

He smiled."Thank you Pansy Parkinson for being helpful-

"Don't mention it." She held her hand up for him to stop.

Devny was gently sleeping. Her head nuzzled deep on Draco's shoulder. After many attempts of pushing her head back off him, he eventually let it happen. Deep down- he knew she needed sleep. So whether his head was to be used as a makeshift pillow, that was his own freewill decision.

Draco was silently listening to every conversation.

"Oi- Lukas, you wanna add to the conversation?" Theo wiggled his eyebrows.

This sudden mystery of a boy named Lukas Brunt, slowly pointed his eye focus to Theo and Pansy. They simply stared back to him.

"Y-yeah uh sure why not.." His accent was sharp.

"Alright."

"Pans-" Theo spoke.

"Theodore-" She snapped back.

"What's your favorite color?"

Pansy laughed- "Nevermind. We're not talking." Her jokes faded.

Theo's jaw dropped opened, he mimicked her "Nevermind we're not talking blah blah blah" he even did it in her pitched voice. This was Followed by a middle finger from Pansy, and then his eyes shifted to Lukas.

"What's your favorite color?" He repeated his question, just to a different person.

Lukas stammered for a second, "Uh dark blue."

Pansy shifted to face Lukas- "I mean no harm-"..."But why are you here."

Lukas cleared his throat. His hand gently combed through his hazelnut brown hair. "Well- Uh I went to Hogwarts for a while, until I forced to leave due to some unknown reason, but my father. yeah.." Lukas looked to Draco. " You may know him."

"His name was regulus black."

Everyone went silent, there words taken by shock. Lukas was an heir of the Black family, and yet no one knew of him.