23

Devyn and Theo jointed alone in the forest, in search for Harry and Ginny.

Devyn spoke first,"It's fucking freezing-

"You're wearing a coat." Theo spoke while crunching on leaves with his shoes.

"And what about it?"

"You shouldn't be cold-" Theo spoke with back talk.

"You're a real smartass yknow that?" Devyn snapped back. She was cold.

"Do you want my jacket?" Theo spoke in a small whisper.

Devyn's face looked to him. His gaze was still looking straight and narrow, forward.

"What?" Devyn laughed at his remark. Her giggle was more nervous than comedy though. The only coping mechanism she knew was laughter.

"Do you want my coat?" Theo repeated.

Devyn heard him right the first time.

"Uuh yeah sure" She hesitated. Devyn felt guilt if she said no.

Theo punched her shoulder, he was getting closer to her.

"Nah I was kidding" He spoke again, this time breaking into a small chuckle.

She scoffed. Well this is embarrassing for her.

"You're a dick" She smacked his arm back.

"I'm playinggg" He added, "Here" Theo removed his black jacket and draped the clothing over her shoulders.

Right away the fragrance hit her. The strong smell, a light wisp of peppermint and aged teakwood, invaded her senses.

"Is this yours?" She spoke while wrapping the extra layer around her fragile body.

"No."

"Then who's?" Devyn pried at Theo.

"Stole it from Malfoy- His jackets are nicer than mine." He smiled at himself, straightening his shirt back out.

Devyn was currently getting warmth from Draco Malfoy's dark expensive jacket. One she thought was Theo's but clearly, she was proved wrong and she knew it the second she smelled it.

Theo looked to her silence.

"Oh don't get your panties twisted- It's just a jacket." He punched her shoulder lightly. Again.

"Yeah but it's Malfoys." She punched back even harder.

"And what about it?" He mocked her previous statement, even in her tone of voice.

"You're still a dick"

"And you're still wearing a coat that's keeping you warm - so shut up darlin."

Devyn laughed, "Or what Nott" she was playing his little game, only because she was bored, not because she thought the repercussions would be detrimental.

"You don't wanna know Frost" He spoke with a raspy tone, still walking with her.

Something lit inside Devyn, something that she couldn't possibly explain. Maybe it was being so damn touch deprived or just pure lust.

"Maybe I do.." She almost audibly stated. Her head doing little head tilts, as she said it in a sing song voice.

"What was that?" Theo stopped her shoulders with his hands and forced her to face him.