34

Pansy and Devyn needed new rooms.

No way were they to sleep with a dead girl.

Pansy did in fact throw up. Just the image of the small, fragile child with her eyes wide open was something that wasn't taken pleasantly.

The group was tiredly chatting among themselves in the open living room.

There was a large couch that fit about three people. There sat Ron, Harry and Ginny. In the kitchen sitting on the barstools, were Theo, Blaise, Lukas and Draco.

The four in the kitchen were attempting to put together some type of food. They had a long day, and majority of them were starving.

Devyn was upstairs with Pansy. Helping her clean herself up, aswell as exploring the upper levels a little more.

The two girls wandered into another room. The space that Theo and Blaise previously claimed to sleep in.

The room was quite large. An empty couch in one side of the room, placed with a queen sized bed on the other. The fading paint was beige with slight hues of white on some parts. Definitely not the prettiest room.

"I think I'm gonna sleep with Blaise tonight.." Pansy broke out. Her hand now latched on a dark shirt she found in the pulled out drawer.

"Isn't he with Theo though?" Devyn replied quickly.

"Yeah- but Theo can take the couch.." She pointed to the small grey sofa.

"Oh okay.. yeah that's a good idea."

Pansy smiled. Her arm reached to throw an other extra shirt to Devyn.

"Where are you sleeping.." She asked to Devyn.

"I haven't really figured that out-" Dev was changing. Her body was filthy. Rough amounts of dirt was under her fingernails, her hair was pulled in a messy, knotted bun.

Pans grinned wickedly.

"You know...I know someone who has extra room.." Her new shirt was on now.

Devyn looked up, in the middle of pulling her shirt down. The clothing that was only drooping down to cover the tops of her thighs.

"Yeah- no." Devyn snapped.

"Whatever you say.." She winked to her.

Devyn flashed a small smile. Her body was facing to a large open mirror. The girl she saw back was finally someone she was trying to except. Someone who survived. Even though her hair was soiled, her shirt not even hers, and her body tired- she really was beginning to look like herself.

"You ready Princess?" Pansy crossed her arms then switched to one hand on the door handle. Devyn must've stared at herself for a little too long.

"Yeah..sorry" Devyn reluctantly stammered.

"I'm kiddingggg-" Pansy punched the side of Devyn's shoulder.

Devyn didn't really answer.

The two girls, both wearing shirts that barely covered their thighs, made their way downstairs to join the rest of the group.

As they stepped down each step on the staircase, it wasn't noiseless. Every footstep they placed, a loud creaky bang was heard. Sure made their entrance obvious.

And even though all the students have seen nothing but each other for the past month- all eyes were still on them.

On the bright side, Devyn and Pansy didn't even know they attracted so much attention. They simply walked down the stairs holding a serious conversation. And as they took their last step, both of them looked away from each other. Just to realize the room was quiet.