13

Fast paced.

She took time not to look suspicious running to the bathrooms. She didn't have time to stop and say she's okay to anyone who looked to ask.

Her arm quickly brushed the door open and she stood still infront of the fresh cleaned mirror.

Was she shown to have another streak of weakness. About to fall into herself, once again.

But she wasn't sad. No, she was angry, and it was about to show.

Her eyes hated the image they saw glancing back at the mirror. As if her reflection was its own bully. The mind twisting words of hate right back to her.

Her anger brewed over.

The small sink made of glass she leaned on, was soon to be cracked. She slammed her fists down so hard the noise echoed throughout the abandoned room.

"Fuck-" She whispered. Although if she screamed, surely no one would notice.

"Fuck." She said louder.

Physically, she had to release. She did the mental part of confronting the issue. Now it was time for somewhat of destruction.

Her wand. The one thing that could cause actual desecration that her body couldn't.

"Wingardium Leviosa"

The Side table holding extra things, such as tissues and women's products, was now currently smashed into the mirror. She couldn't stand seeing herself.

The glass was shattered in small pieces scattered along the floor. The fragile wood table chipping the sink faucet, water spraying everywhere.

Soaking her in the way, her clothes stuck to her, splashed with liquid.

Devyn stood, observing her simple yet extensive wreckage, taking the moment of her absolutely horrible yet successful, decision.

She destroyed the bathroom, just because of the image of herself.

But oh how she could go on. Decimate every single fucking mirror she saw. Breaking the small sinks that placed themselves underneath.

"Reducto." She spelled.

All the mirrors crumbled.

Sinks smashed underneath, water spraying out like fountains of glory and youth.

Unwanted glass spiked out and laid upon every surface. The sharp noise hurt her ears, but there's no use to cover them. She simply flinched at the gut wrenching noise.

Water whistled among the room, as she melted down. Her body falling to the ground, with shards of serrated glass sinking deep into her skin.

She ached to watch the crimson red fall. Spilling itself onto the bathroom floor. Slicing deep into layers of precious skin. She can barely feel the plunging effect. Not caring about pain. Infact, the pain felt good. Felt satisfying.

Blood spattered among the ground caused by the broken mirror, as the redone makeup seeped off her face. Blackened under eyes filled with every ounce of guilt. Every fucking mistake just by the small trigger of a glance.

She bolted into tears, streaming faster then ever and dripping water. But there was no difference between the faucet water and and the water tripping from her cheeks. They both had no end.

She had truly lost her way.

Her body convulsed with shaking sobs as she collapsed into herself in the middle. She could scream, yell, fucking burn everything to ground. But she wouldn't feel any better.