19

Follow the order.

What a statement. The order- hierarchy of all. Seems as though they overpower whatever the hell The Ministry of Magic says.

"Harry!- " Devyn shouted, "A letter's here!" Her eyes glanced the room, while the owl perched on the open window ceil, waiting patiently. Grasping a clean cream colored letter.

She listened for a response.

Carefully, she took the letter from the beak of messenger, petting his head softly and smiling.

"Thank you." She whispered as the owl flew out.

Flipping the envelope lightly, her fingertips traced the deep plum colored seal. Engraved harshly the words *The Order*.

She stood puzzled, whether to wait for harry and the others or selfishly open the clasped information.

Her eyes searched the space once more : no one was there.

Technically they would all have to read the certain letter so there's no harm done.

Devyn fragilely clipped the back of the seal off. Placing the envelope gently on the table. She then began to hesitantly unfold the parchment.

"Devyn-" Harry entered the room.

She stared up. Harry looked to the parchment and then back to her. His face shifted softly.

"Is that from the Order?" He questioned stepping closer to grasp the letter from her loose hand.

"Yeah..yeah" She spoke.

"Well did you read it?" He possessed the paper now.

"Uh no-" She shook her head.

Once again, he furrowed his dark eyebrows.

"Right then- let's have a look.."

"Shouldn't we wait for the others?" Dev spoke immediately back. Dreading the details that held powerful within the simple letter.

"Well.. you were on your way to open the letter yourself"

"yeah but-"

"So it shouldn't matter." Harry held her accountable.

Devyn backed down. There was no possible way to stop determined Harry.

Hastily, his hands held the letter to his face. She observed his gentle eyes scan the sentences. Taking in any reaction he produced as he endured the words.

Harry inhaled sharply. This was not good. Devyn panicked slightly, her palms began to sweat, because when harry was on edge she knew nothing lucky was to come.

Further followed by Devyn lifting the parchment to her face, her finger followed each line,

- *To Harry- and whoever the following information implies,

The order is withering. Your help is necessary, our deepest sympathy for putting you back in this unfortunate position. The order sees it's highly demanded that the protection of the specific former death eater students are placed under major protection. Thus we know you can provide, and whoever chooses to assist you. The order has transferred you the house of shield. You will soon be joined with Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy. Find it suitable enough for all of you, the magic should hold you safe. Your biggest objective is to keep you and those around you safe, that means everyone. In no circumstance are you to leave the house and or return to Hogwarts unless directed by The Order. We understand this responsibility is beyond substansial, and considerably, we are gracious to you.