36

That night they slept more than okay. Infact, that's the best sleep they've ever felt in the past month. The key was that they had each other. They felt safe with each other.

Finally forgetting the rough and terrible world around them, just simply replaced with the feelings they felt when they were together.

Devyn woke up to a room by herself. Something she feared would happen when she would succumb to the next day.

It was clear, the time was way past morning, the sun was at high peak. Shining through the glass paned windows of the room.

Painting bright rays of heat on the bed, and shimmering the sides of the walls. The sun brought immaculate brightness.

She slipped on a pair of socks she had previously found in the clothing drawer, and buttoned up her white dress shirt. She pulled her messy hair into a loose bun, there wasn't really much else to do with it.

She found her way lodging into the bathroom. Digging around the marble countertops drawers, only to find sealed ziplock bags. Labeled "Travel Use Only!".

Inside these bags were bare necessities for travel use, and perfect timing for when she needed these things most. A small blue bottle of mouthwash, a mint flavored tube of toothpaste, a bar of ivory and tea tree scented soap, a small shaving razor, and lastly a small foldable toothbrush.

A dream come true. Infact, it was quite sad seeing that this small package of items made her so happy. Truly showed how diminished she was.

The two set bags were color coated, one more women's use and the other for mens. Assuming the previous owners were wife and husband. But in this case, Draco and Devyn could fully use this to their advantage. Devyn thought of this as more of a surprise for him when he came back up.

But for now, she used her products.

Starting with washing her face with the white bar of fresh soap, then further brushing her teeth and rinsing with mouthwash. She figured she shower later, but for now, this would have to do.

Even with the washing of her face she felt renewed.

Once finished, she made her way back downstairs. Her presence was ovbious, due to high creaks in the staircase.

There sitting on the blue metal bar stools were- Pansy and Blaise, looking quite cheerful, Theo who looked exhausted still, Lukas who just portrayed annoyance, and Draco who's back was turned to them, washing cups in the sink. Really he was the one cleaning up after everyone, he hated when things were dirty.

They were quite loud in conversations. Possibly arguing or having some type of disagreement.

But Blaise was the first to notice Devyn.

"Morningggg.." He eyed her. His tone sounding teasing.

"Morning-" She sheepishly said back.

"How'd you sleep then?" Pansy sang in a sing song tone, picking up a cracker and beginning to eat it.

"Fine.. and you?" Devyn made her way around the counter, grasping up a glass of water on the way.

Theo cut everyone off- "Oh me? Well I slept mighty fine! You know that couch sure is fucking comfy- cramming my legs on one side while listening to Pansy suck Blaise off-"

"What-" Lukas shot to Pans and Blaise, as did Devyn.

"You weren't... alseep?" Pansy's eyes were wide open, Blaise looked terrified.

"No I was not fukcing sleeping-" "..In fact, Blaise's moans kept me up- they sound like a dying centar." Theo aggressively gulped the rest of his water down in one sip.