21

Turns out Ronald Weasley was already, infact, at the fucking house. When Devyn walked in, Ron looked a mess.

Let me rephrase- A subtle eruption. His hair was unhinged, jacket ripped on the side, and his hands were still tightly balled in fists.

It most certainly didn't help that Devyn entered with the former death eaters.

She creaked open the door, face still aimed towards Pansy. Her and Pansy seemed to be laughing at Theo, who previously tripped on a tree branch. Which further caused him to topple Draco. Draco obviously wasn't ecstatic about it, but the girls found it hilarious.

But in the flinch a second, the giggles died. They seemed to become whisked away at the sight of Ron. He glared looks he wish could kill.

"You're back.." Devyn whispered. Heart dropping at the time she wasted searching for him.

She ripped her jacket off. "I was out looking for you for the past like 2 hours." Devyn raised her voice.

Ron scoffed, "Well bloody congratulations." His hands raised in some sort of jazz fingers.

"What a joke." Devyn blurted out. Walking past Ron, heading to her room. Leveled un unmanaged fury, boiling inside her.

Her statement was the tip of the iceberg.

"A joke?!" Ron seized her arm back. The floorboards creaked. Theo and Blaise were now slightly stepping forward, stamped closely to Dev. Acting protective, if you will.

"You-" The ginger boy pointed his finger close to her face, "-Don't get to call me a joke."

Theo cleared his throat. "Alright, let's back off, yeah?" he pushed Ron's finger away. What a surprise that was.

Ron looked with disgust,"Stay out of this"..."death eater." He spat, using labels, he knew would cause harm. Which is ironic, because Ron never liked the labels they used on him, but here he is calling them names. Ron took one step closer with his chest puffed out.

"Don't tell me what to do Weaselbee-" Theo laughed back, showing off that Ron's streak of anger was anything but intimidating.

Wrong move Theodore.

Ron jumped straight onto Theo. His body fully covering Theo's. Once his hand was finally propped up, he landed full fisted blows onto Theo's face. Devyn swore out way to many curse words as a reflex to the fight.

Blaise and Draco were quick to step in. Grasping Ron by the back of his shirt, and yanking the boy off Theo. Holding Ron tightly back with his two arms.

"You need a fucking xanny-" Theo ached, his mouth spitting blood out. Devyn crouched down to help his figure come to a full body stance.

"Get your bloody hands off me!" Ron yelled, squirming and writhing in the firm lock hold.

"Once you fucking calm down-" Blaise said back. Not even struggling to hold Ron back with Draco.

"Ron-" Devyn crept closer to him.

"Can we go talk?".."Alone." Devyn added. Only because with Slytherins in the room, Ron would just be triggered again.

Ron stopped moving. His chest finally stopped heaving and his breathing patterned back to a steady pace.

"You sure that's a good idea Frost?" Blaise raised his eyebrow.

Ron laughed. Maybe he was Psychotic.