𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

Synopsis-

~HS Romance and Drama~

What if the smart and charming Indian schoolmate has more to her than those sparkling brown eyes and striking personality?
-----

Fiery; smart; strong; striking- four words that accurately describe Simone Trehan Beaumont or Cris.
A turbulent delinquent past, a resilient and silent personality, along with a not-too-trusting heart. That's Cris.

But how long can she keep up the walls wherein lies her heart, when the sapphire-eyed playboy sets his eyes on her?

Cocky; debonair; dashing; excelling: words that are perfect for Charles Walker or Chase.
Due to demons he escaped years ago, he's built walls that nobody can break. With a persona of a handsome, sexy and popular basketball captain and playboy, he's set his eyes on a Indian-French schoolmate.
He wants her.
And he doesn't let go of what he wants so easily.

Her sassy remarks. His cocky smirks. And a ferocious, intense flame which devours their hearts. The flame being infatuation. Will she take the risk and give out her heart once more? Oblivious of the connection of their pasts?

- - - - -

A/N-

A warm, love filled hello to all of you. If you're reading this, thank you. I would like to inform my readers:

My plot, though slightly inspired by the Norwegian SKAM- an interesting and lovely series- is self-planned and written. No one is allowed to write either a sequel or a prequel to my stories apart from me. Please do not copy my plot.

I will not spare anyone.

Avoid plagiarism. It is a punishable offence- It is subject to sanctions such as penalties, suspension, expulsion from school or work, substantial fines and even imprisonment.

All rights reserved. No part of the site may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means [graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or information retrieval systems] or reproduced on any disc, tape, perforated media or other information storage device, etc., without the explicit written permission of the author. Breach of the condition is liable for legal action. However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.

Any incident or character in the story with relation to any incident in real life, is completely coincidental.

-

Your comments and opinions are fully welcome, but do try to be decent. I fully appreciate constructive criticism. Please do vote for this story in case my story is worth it to you.
Please do recommend it your friends and more to read this story as I appreciate every view. Thank you.

A slightly inspired plot. And of course, an unrealistic story, this is. I've written this for both pleasure and practice, only.
I am not a believer of cliché love stories happening commonly in real life, but I enjoy writing and reading about them, along with many other genres as I am an avid reader.

I hope you enjoy the HS story of-

Simone aka Cris- An ex-delinquent.
&
Charles aka Chase- A playboy and heartthrob, along with being the leader of the most popular gang of his HS. Sort of a 'bad boy'.

I decided that since most stories revolve around the 'bad boy' of the story, why not make a 'bad girl' as the MC this time? I'm hopeful about this sorta plot, and hence your support is wholeheartedly appreciated.
Mind me not, but if you're the sort who likes to read stories with weak and defenseless, unrealistic and headstrong MCs, this story is probably not the read for you. Neither is my MC much of a goody two shoes.
I believe in writing and reading about intelligent, powerful and sincere MCs who know what they are doing. I'm sorry if such characteristics of a female protagonist do not go well with you.

Also- god forbid- this movie might just have healthy relationships between teenagers.
*inserts clown emoji*

However, I do wholeheartedly welcome everybody who's given this story a try.

For the last time, I hope Infatuated will be a good read for you.

I have a few people I must give special mentions to for their unconditional love and support:

For her huge friendship and all the lessons she's taught me as one of her best friends, thank you, the_perfect_gal

For the unconditional and consistent support and kindness shown to my story, thank you, cryforluv

And for the lovely encouragement, praise she has given me, and of course, for the amazing cover of this story, thank you didi, Anjali_Dedha

And of course, for everybody who's given this story a try, thank you.

These mentions will never be able to express the depth of gratitude in my heart for these people. For your support, I shall be ever-grateful, whether or not my story reaches great heights.

With LOADS of love and good wishes,
-Sherynnn1000.