2.

9th October 2016
Omniscient

"Yo! Amir" he shouted running up to his uncle at the shops.

"What you saying Tae?" He said dapping him up.

"I've got time to make some moves init where's K3?" He said referring to the supplier.

"Nah he's not about still , here cah it's your birthday go do sum shit." He handed him £70.

"Birthdays ain't nothing special init but imma go to Makels then."

He took the money walking around the corner to Akira and Raymond's house.

He walked round the back door opening it and walking in.

"Keantae what have I told you about doing that , you need to call us first" Akira said startled.

"Ah sorry init I just forgot." He laughed giving her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Happy birthday, how does it feel to be 16?" She asked

"Same to be 15 just getting older , Makels home right?"

She nodded. "Melani and Kamiliah are here too so don't be annoying them."she warned

He chuckled taking off his shoes and walking up the stairs towards Makels room .

But seeing Melanis Room door slightly cracked open ,he decided to cause some havoc.

"Melaniiii." He dragged standing at her room door.

"What? Oh happy birthday."she smiled at him .

"Thanks, where's your friend?" He asked as she wasn't in the room.

"Probably in the shower her and Makel be fucking and think I don't know."she laughed .

"You look pretty today what've you been doing?"he questioned walking in ,closing the door behind him and sitting on the bed.

"Nothing I was just taking pictures for Instagram."

"Alright, well where's my hug?"

She looked around the room then back at him . "I couldn't tell you"

"Bro- don't play with me"

She leaned in giving him a hug then pulling away.

"and my kiss?"

"That was over two years ago"

"You wanted to do it behind a fucking tree bro" he laughed causing her to giggle as well

She took a deep breath,in an attempt to calm her giggles  "okay but we did it in here."

"Let's do it again I wanna know how your lips taste again."

She stayed quiet."you kiss a lot of girls and probably tell them all the same thing."

"Do I? I can't lie your the only girl I like to kiss the last girl I kissed was for a dumbass dare her lips where so fucking chapped" he admitted .

"You know Ma-"she was cut off

He placed his hand around her neck pulling her face up-to his kissing her and nibbling on her bottom lip for access.

As he deepened the kiss she placed both hands on his cheeks he pulled her on top of his lap.

He massaged her back moving down to her bum making her moan into the kiss.

"Tae-"she breathed out.

He paused looking her in the eye she became embarrassed this wasn't like her.

"I think you should go to Makel"

"Hmm I'll see you later init"

He walked out of the room seeing Kamiliah walk out of the bathroom .

He nodded at her and walked into Makels room.

"my nigga what you telling me"

"Ah nothing still I wanted to make moves but k3 isn't about."he huffed sitting on the chair.

"For real. I swear I heard you come in what was you doing?"he asked him handing him a PS4 controller.

"I was taking to your sister."

Makel scratched his chin "oh yeahh More life bro."

Keantae mumbled a thank you in response and began playing the game with Makel.

*end of chapter

*if your confused Makel is Josiah Jr, Kamiliah is Amelia and Raymond is Josiah Sr.