3.

Monday 23rd April 2017
Present day

Melani's POV
I walked into the school gates this was the last year before College and I had a few assessments today .

Me and Kamiliah had been studying a fair amount and my 16th birthday was a few weeks ago .

I spotted Keantae on the benches with his phone in his hand he was sat alone so I decided to sit next to him.

"Kam I'm gonna sit over there I'll see you later." I said as she was about to walk into the building.

She nodded and I made my way over to Keantae.

"Hi tae" i said as I sat next to him.

"Wagwarn ? You good" he asked pulling me into a hug.

He put an arm around me while still looking at his phone "I'm good, are you? smells like weed"

He chuckled "I can't lie I had to bun a zoot before I got here."

I looked up and saw a pretty girl walking up to us. This had to be about him i don't be doing drama.

"Hey kiz ,are you alright?"she asked placing herself in the middle of us.

Yeah cause I'm not right here.

"I'm good still but I don't know why your sitting right here when I'm clearly having a conversation with someone." He said screwing her.

"Why you moving like we weren't together on Friday?" She said looking at me then back at him.

"Bro you were giving me bops don't get gassed now move."

"You don't have to lie cause this bitch is here."

I took a deep breath , picked up my bag and walked away.

"Melani." He shouted after me.

"It's fine I'll just meet you at maccies after school."

He nodded but got up walking away from the girl.

I hate girls like that.

Maybe I do like him but it's nothing special,it's all based up on that kiss but I'll be sure to get over it .

I made my way to Form time and sat at the back with this boy I barely talk to I know he's one of Makels friends.

"Can you move your chair"

He laughed "you talk bare proper but your accent is still ghetto."

I rolled my eyes "I beg you move your chair."

"Calm calm." He said then moved his chair .

End of the day.

I made my way home because I wasn't in the mood for Mc Donald's.

I would definitely be lying if I said it wasn't because of keantae and the girl who's name I found out to be Amaya.

She was definitely talked about as she was schools 'top slag' because she has a lot of bodies , but so do many boys but they get worshiped like Gods.

When I got home I went straight into the shower and got dressed in a jumpsuit romper because the house was very warm.

Word had been going around that the boys have been making a diss track about the ¥X boys I have no idea what that stands for.

I knew it had to be Makel, Keantae , Rackz ,LJ and the others but I don't know why.

Probably old beef.

I laid in my bed while watching Moana easily one of the best movies I liked how her movie wasn't based on love more of her saving her island.

Incoming call..Keantae

I heard Siri say , I don't know why he's calling he usually calls me when I'm going bed.

"yo- where are you?" He breathed into the phone.

the moon . Nigga where else would I be?

"Home , why?"

"Are your parents home?"

sounds like he's running should I be scared?

"No where are you?"

"Yo ,stop asking so many fucking questions , just open the door." He yelled then ended the call.

a lot of attitude for someone who needs me to open the door.😒

I ran downstairs and opened the front door , he was sweaty and still in his school uniform.

"Ew."I said moving back and dodging his hug.

"Bro..what's wrong with you?" He asked stepping inside.

"Nothing. Go shower."

He stayed silent but went upstairs to the bathroom.

hm alright.

*end of chapter