Chapter 1

Eunji's pov

Eunji's pov

"Im going mom!" By saying that i left the lobby of the airport, on the way to the plane to Seoul.

Shin Eunji, is my name. A typical 18 year old teenager, who loves music and? nothing else. my life was boring, lame, until I decided to move from my hometown.

alone.

I was kind of excited and sad at the same time, realizing the fact that i need to live alone. My studies are supposed to continue there as an exchange student at Sewon High. I've always lived with my parents in Busan since birth. It's probably my first time staying way from them.

I will be living in Park Hyuri, my mom's friend's house cause she will not be in Korea for 2 or 3 years. Her house is vacant so she told me that i could stay there. Yeah thats also because im staying there for free.

Luckly i already had a friend in Seoul and he is in the same school as me. He offered to pick me up at the airport when i reach there. I declined but it was useless.

Outside the window, clouds were like cotton candies and the birds were playing around in the air, having fun or whatever they are doing. and after a while,

I fell asleep.

We reached the destination soon, since it was not quite far. I waited a bit for my luggage to arrive and after that, headed to the exit.

And as soon as I exited the airport, there i saw the cute little guy waving at me "Sunoo!" saying that i ran to him. getting closer to him, he was not little anymore, he's tall damn.

we gave each other a huge hug. "I missed you" he told and i shook my head in return.

"i missed you too. woahh look at you! you've grown alot" I told him and he rolled his eyes playfully, "of course I did, idiot. I'm taller than you now and you're shorter"

"I used to be taller than you when we were 7"

"i know and you always bully me for that"

"bully??? when did i? you little-"

he started running away from me before I hit him.

Kim Sunoo, the brightest and most lively friend I've ever had. We met when we were 6 years old, when their family moved to Busan from Suwon due to his father's office works. We played together alot, considering the fact that we were neighbours.

But later moved to Seoul again after 7 years, we were 14 then. But i did not lost contact, nor him, so although it had been years since we haven't seen each other, we were comfortable.