Chapter Eight

hey guys! Sorry I took two weeks to update, I've had like a major writers block and have had to rewrite this chapter like four time because I wasn't happy loool! I hope you guys like it anyways, don't forget to vote & comment! Enjoy :)

Chapter Eight

I hardly slept after Dane called me. We started talking at 3:00AM and only got off the phone at five in the morning, meaning that I had one hour before I had to get up for school. A part of me couldn't believe it; I hardly ever spoke to anyone that long. Sometimes Aaliyah and I would video-chat for an hour or so but most of that time would be wasted with going to the toilet or 'I'll call you back real quick' breaks but I didn't have that with Dane. We talked and talked and talked. I don't know how I did it especially how I loved my sleep and just found out that he liked me. But it didn't stop there.

As soon as I got into school I went to my locker to put my books away. My eyes were heavy and my head began to feel too big for my body and soon enough I felt my head drop into my locker.

"Tired?" A voice said behind me making my jump up and hit my head of the top of my locker.

"Ow! Shit!" I hissed. A hand rubbed my head as I turned around and as expected Dane was standing behind me.

"Careful." He said with a slight chuckle still rubbing my head. I shrunk with embarrassment and Dane's smile grew wider. His hand slowly trailed down my head and down to the nape of my neck where he found the curly little locks at my nape. His finger carefully twirled round the short pieces of hair making my neck tingle as if I was being touched by something magical.

"I shouldn't have kept you up so long." He said almost whispering. I giggled then shifted my head away.

"What is it with guys and hair?" I asked grinning from ear to ear. For a moment Dane looked at me worried, scared that he'd done something wrong but, my grin calmed him. His emeralds twinkled and the smile on his face grew wider making deep smile lines in his cheeks.

Oh my...

"You just have nice hair...it's cool, I should stop touching it though shouldn't I?"

I shrugged then reached up to his head and ran my fingers through his soft, dark brown, curly bush. Dane bent his head slightly while I played with his gorgeous locks.

"I think your hair is better than mine." I said giggling. Dane smirked at me, staring straight into my eyes and for a slight moment I almost forgot that we were in school and that I had only known him for three weeks because at that moment, all I really wanted to do was kiss him. His eyes trailed down from my own and down to my lips and I felt his head lower even more. My fingers ventured deeper into his hair and I felt my knees begin to feel like they would give me up.

*Hyperventilates*

"Alex!" Aaliyah called sharply. I whipped my head around quickly, immediately yanking my hand out of Dane's hair and he stepped back looking away from me as he did. His face started to slightly turn red and I could feel myself heat up with embarrassment. Lord, take me now.

"Uh y-yes." I stammered rubbing my edges that were now beginning to become moist with sweat.

Seriously?

"I need your science homework." She said glaring at Dane who was struggling to look at her. "That is if you've finished with this one." She continued trying to catch his eyes, when he finally gave up and she caught them she raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged briskly, his face becoming somewhat annoyed. Sensing the tension that was rising, I quickly turned to my locker and pulled out the homework that I had completed last week.