Hello!

Hello and welcome!

If you're here from Instagram, you most likely saw my comment I made on a post as a quick one shot. If you're from there, congrats! You got your wish!

If you found this on your wattpad feed or by search I still welcome you with open arms!

I've never really posted many of my oneshots but I want to get more confident with them!

Obviously I am open to requests and it will be rare I ever close them.

Some things you should know before you start this journey with me:

Things I will write:
Aus
Ships
Angst (I specialize in this field)
Fluff (I will attempt)
Crack fics (mmm never did one but that'll be fun)
Aus (if you request one that I don't know PLEASE TELL ME MORE! I love aus so much! And they're so fun to learn about!)

Things I WILL NOT write:
Smut/lemon (sorry I'm too awkward)
X readers
ANY SHIPS CONTAINING TOMMY OR TUBBO (I don't judge people's ships, ship what you want but please don't ask me to write it. It's fine that you ship it but I don't feel comfortable with that. Sorry.)

Extras I'll post/add:
Ideas or concepts (you'll see these alot. You can comment on them if you ever want me to make them a full one shot.)
My art (yes I am an artist so a few things in this book might contain them)

Please note that I last played minecraft in beta testing and just restarted playing this year so if anything you request involves minecraft, I apologize in advance for any mistakes I make!

I will be doing most of the minecraft youtubers that I know and if you ask for some other ones I haven't watched yet, ask anyway! Another reason I made this was to get to know more of them!

Please feel free to ask questions if I missed anything and I might update this later if I did.

The first chapter will be the one from instagram that most people saw so you can kind of see my improvement. (it was from last year to around the beginning of 2020 so I have MADLY improved in my writing skills.)

That is all! Enjoy and ask away!

10/20/20