^[^Drunken Nightmare^]^

Fluff! Sorta a lime?

Killer would sigh, Turning off the TV. Then hearing clattering in the dark kitchen. It was late, Killer was having a hard time sleeping, so hearing a sound this late was pretty weird. 

Killer got up, pulling his knife out of it's holster, which was obviously on his thigh. (Which is thick.) He would creep towards the darkened kitchen holding his knife in a icepick grip. "Whoever's in there, come out. You ain't doing a good job at hiding." Another clatter was heard before someone came out.

It was Nightmare, He was half stumbling, and instead of his tentacles waving around behind him, they were lowered while Nightmare would hiccup slightly. Killer blinked a few times, returning his knife into his holster. "Sorry, I thought you were an intruder." Nightmare would stare down at the smaller, as if he didn't even notice he was there in the first place.

"...Are you alright?" Killer questioned, Nightmare just blanked out again before returning from the void. Killer would look past Nightmare into the kitchen, despite it being dark Killer could see bottles of alcoholic drinks on the counter. Killer's eyes widened slightly, then chuckled. "I thought you were the one person who had some self control, guess not huh~" He teased.

Silence. That's all the came out of Nightmare, Killer didn't mind though, at least he wasn't acting odd. Killer would let out an amused sigh before speaking again. "Alright, Alright, let's get you into bed." Nightmare tilted his head in a curious manner, Killer would walk towards the stairway.  Nightmare would look back at the kitchen then followed Killer.

Killer carefully led Nightmare to his room, through all the hallways and turns. He knew this place better than anyone, he was the first one to join his team after all. Nightmare followed Killer into his room. "Can you sit down please?" Killer asked, Nightmare tilted his head again, a confused look spread onto his face. 

Killer sighed and pointed at Nightmare. "Can you-" Nightmare would carefully grab Killers wrist, slightly pulling Killer closer to him, fiddling with his gloved hand. "Um- Boss- Can you..." He would stopped as Nightmare would slowly take off his glove, and press a kiss onto his gentle fingertips. (As yes, very classy Nightmare. Classy.) 

Killer's face would light up black, Nightmare would keep messing with Killer's hand in a curious way, similar to a child fondling with his mother's finger. Killer would carefully draw his hand away, Nightmare looked at Killer for a moment before giving a quick smile and handed him his glove. (Killer planned to put it on later)

Killer would sit down on Nightmare's bed, patting the bed, signaling Nightmare to sit down with him. Nightmare took a moment before he followed the command and sat down, Killer sighed. Nightmare looked at Killer still curious. He would hold Killer's hand again. "Boss- Why...?" Nightmare fondled his hand again. "They're beautiful..." Nightmare said softly, Killer's face lit up again.

"They're soft...and gentle...Why would you cover them up?" The taller said, squeezing his hand to if he were human it would lose the bloodstream. Nightmare would release slowly, Planting another kiss on his fingertips. Killer's face lit up. Nightmare reached over and took Killer's other hand. "Boss I- You shouldn't be...doing this..." Killer said, looking over to avoid looking at his boss who was clearly enjoying messing with his hands.

"Hm...Why do you cover both of them up...?" Nightmare had completely ignored Killer's command, easing off his other glove he would move his head slightly, noticing the holster. "Boss...?" Killer said softly, Nightmare reaching his hand down from his hand and onto his waist, still holding his hand. 

Killer's already flushed face got even darker, if that were possible. Killer's target was pulsing heavily, clearly nervous and flustered. Nightmare's face was relaxed. Nightmare's hands snaked down onto his outer thigh, where his holster was. Killer was breathing heavily, but softly. He couldn't help but panic a little bit, I mean, his boss is...touching him. 

Killer would put his hand on Nightmares. Pulling it carefully away. "Come on, get into bed..." He said,Pulling the blanket up, Nightmare would blink then slipped into bed. He would take off his black sweater, placing it on the nightstand before yawning. Killer would sigh in deep relief, Nightmare was finally laying down in bed. 'Wait where did my...' Killer would look over to a smirking Nightmare, he would pull out his gloves from underneath his pillow. 

"Alright gimme my gloves..." Nightmare shook his head, Killer rolled his eyes walking forward. Nightmare sat up, pulling his hand up and away from Killer was reaching for it. Nightmare chuckled, Killer reaching farther leaning his hand on the bed so he could reach farther. 

Killer eventually got his gloves back. Nightmare chuckled and smiled before laying back down. Killer would slip his gloves back on, turning off Nightmare's light and leaving the room. This has surely worn him out now.

Extras?

^

Nightmare would listen, hearing Killer's footsteps fade. He would blink a couple times before taking off the blanket and sitting up straight. He couldn't believe Killer had let him do something like that. He was curious about Killer's reaction to things and...didn't expect him to be so open. Despite Nightmare's dark complexion with his shaken and flustered facial expression. It was obvious he was blushing heavily. 

He'd calm himself down, pulling the blanket up again him going to sleep. Finally.

-