^Dudeeeeee^

Hoi. Welcome to another episode of...What the hell am I doing with my life? Today we're might have some sinful type of words, kinky shizz and just- chaos today. I had 69 followers wanted to make a special so uh- Here ya go.

^

Horror hummed a bit, walking down a hallway with Dust, the star sanses had invited them to some sort of hotel. (Don't question why they're friends, my universe with zero logic) Horror didn't wanna go until he realized there was a chicken farm not to far from there. So instead of going on any water themed rides, he simply went to his chickens. "I found out that one of my chickens today actually had a weird little black smudge. Do you think I should tell the farmer about it?"

Dust shrugged, he honestly didn't know anything about chickens. "Well you probably should in case it's a some weird sickness or some shit." Horror nodded, smiling at his best friend. Dust sighed a bit, turning back to look where they were headed. "Ya know you should really try going on one of the rides, they're really fun..." Then they both stopped dead in there tracks, they heard something. Instinctively, Dust summoned a bone. While Horror took out a dagger, he didn't ha e his axe with him.

"S—Shit N-Night!" Dust blinked, turning to look at Horror. "T—That's A-Ah! Too f—f-ah!-ast!" Horror snorted, Dust's whole face went purple. "Dudeeee...Killer's getting fuckeddddd..." Horror whispered/Laughed, Dust wheezes. Leaning against the wall, being so close to the wall. He could hear the subtle creaking of the bed, along with Killer's (loud-) moaning. "N—Night! P-Please! A-Ah!" Dust wheezed again, Horror restraining his laughter. 

Just then, a friend came walking down towards them. "Cross- Cross...!" Cross sighed, stepping backwards to see what the hell these perverts wanted. "Listen." Dust tapped the wall next to him with a finger, Cross gave off a groan of annoyance. Placing his head onto the with Dust. "N-Ni—Nighty! A-Ah! S—Slow! AAH!~" Cross threw himself away from the wall, his whole face was flushed, he glared at the two. "You guys are disgusting!-" He turned away and startled walking down the hallway. Dust snorted, it was becoming impossible to restrain his laughter now. 

Horror slowly took out his phone, clicked on it a few times, then placed in right inside a nearby plant-pot, grinning at Dust. Who gave him a slightly disturbed look but nodded anyways. "Not for me you idiot...it's for boss~" Dust wheezed, nodding a bit. Knowing damn well Nightmare was gonna beat the shit outta him for this, but it was gonna be fun while it lasted. Dust sighed, taking one last listen. "A—Ah! F-F—Faster!~" Dust's face went from perverted as hell to 'Killer what in everlasting hell' 

The two would start walking again, not daring to look back behind them in case there was someone else behind him. It was gonna be hard to explain they were listening to one of there friends be fucked by their ex-boss. They eventually made it to there shared room, then realized...

(Horrordust warning peoples!)

There was only one bed. Dust simply shrugged, flopping into the bed. Slipping underneath and opened a spot for his best friend. Horror grinned, slipping in next to him. "Dude...Are we gay?" "Well yeah...All of us are gay, when have you seen another Sans not date or fuck another Sans?" Horror nodded. "Yeah you're right." 

^

-w- Sorry had to slip in gay.