^[Scar worshipping]^

Nightmare and Killer were laying in bed, relaxing...Killer would slowly slide out of bed and slightly off jacket and shirt, revealing his many scars, some are still opened slightly, But not enough to cause bleeding. Nightmare would glance up, Killer would lay back down and pick up his phone again. Nightmare would get closer to Killer and pull his hand on Killer's shoulder.

Killer looked up in slight confusion, Nightmare had ever been the one to try something without consent so he didn't want his affection...what did he want? Nightmare would be studying the large and somewhat jagged scar on his shoulder. "How'd you get that?" Nightmare asked, tracing it down. "Oh...I got that by a bone attack, me and Dust were training a few years back and...the scar never faded." 

Nightmare nodded, flipping over Killer's wrist to show a medium and faded large cut on him. "What about this one?" Nightmare asked, Killer smiled. "I got that with a blood-oath with Horror, we decided to become blood brothers...I wonder if Horror has the scar still..." Killer though out loud. Nightmare would look at the scar on his neck, it was a small yet long slit right across his neck. "I know that one, it was when Cross put the knife against you're neck for picking on him right?" Killer chuckled and nodded. "I finally know his nickname limit, it's 2452 before he snaps." 

Nightmare chuckled along with him. "You counted all that?" Killer smiled and nodded, he seemed way to proud of that. Nightmare would glide his hand over a smaller scar that had a bruise on it. "How about this one?" "Oh, This was back when I was fighting Dream and he got me with one of his arrows..." Nightmare nodded. "How do you remember all of them?" "Well, scars and wounds are hard to forget since they leave scars on your life sometimes. It's one of the many things that stay in your mind." 

Nightmare nodded in agreement, drawing his hand away from Killer's scars, there were many more on him, but he didn't want to know the rest in case they triggered something similar to PTSD. Killer smiled and leaned over a pressed a Kiss onto the taller. "I love chuuu~" Nightmare chuckled at his loving mood swing and kisses him back. Killer purred happily.

Nightmare would sigh softly and pull Killer onto his chest, Killer gripping on his shirt slightly. It had the same affect as Ink if he overdosed pink over any other color. It was best just to wait it out, not to exactly fight back but don't let his emotions take over. Nightmare would gently rub Killer's back, encouraging his purring to get a bit louder.

^

End- .p.