'^[Jealous sounds]^'

Oh hey look, updated writing type. This is pretty new, I'm gonna try writing more POV's since those are interesting and I can test out my writing and roleplaying styles. So. How was your day erm...Let's just- try making...a oneshot? I'll just- yeah.

^

Killer's POV:

I'd struggle to get my ice skates on, Outer had invited me and Nightmare to come skating, along with a couple other like Error and Ink along with Horror and Lust...ok scratch that, they invited everyone. I would adjust the skates around my feet and then slowly get up and use the nearby wall as support. Then I eventually got out to the ice. Outer would smile, skating over to him with ease. I would still be clinging to the wall, whilst everyone else was skating. Outer would let out a hand and pulled me forward into the ice, My legs would shake underneath me before my body fell.

Outer would be there to stop me though, he would catch me right before I hit the ice. "You're really bad at this ya know?" Was all he could chuckle out before I huffed and slowly got up as Outer began to help me try to skate. It was fun...I guess.

Nightmare POV:

I would slowly ease to a stop, I watched Outer carefully, he kept putting his hand around his shoulder and bringing him around. The worst part to me was that Killer would keep laughing and smiling at them, I told Killer I wouldn't hurt anyone anymore but...for some reason this made my tentacles swinging behind me. I hated it. I hated Outer. I hate the way he was so close to him.

But...I stopped myself there, if I keep thinking like that I'll get in trouble...God, Killer has me on a leash like a dog. (Kinky-) though, I didn't mind actually. He let me off the leash sometimes but kept it on at times like these, but I don't think he noticed, but Dream could feel my raising negativity. Soon he came skating over to me, he looked graceful, Lust must've taught him.

"Brother, Are you feeling alright?" He asked, his voice was always soft and gentle when he talked to me now, I think it's because he's not used to it. (No actually it's called he didn't expect to get this far.) "No...I really don't think I am, I don't even now how to explain the way I'm feeling." I said truthfully, It was weird to be able to speak so freely now. Usually I kept everything inside, simply because it would get in the way of everything else.

Keep in mind, while doing this I was still watching Outer and Killer skate around it's each other. So a Dream of course noticed this. "Oh...Brother you're jealous..." Dream said quietly, I would look down at him. Jealous...yeah, it was probably the best way to describe it. I would look back over to see Killer coming over to us on his own. I could tell that he was done talking with Outer since he was all the way back with Sci.

"Hi Sweetheart!" Killer said cheerfully, carefully pulling me towards him. Dream would chuckle and go back to where across and Dust where chatting. I would sigh softly as Killer would lean and plant a kiss on me, despite it being cold I felt that warm and pleasant feeling sting in my skull. "I saw you staring at me, you ok?" I would quickly nod.

Killer's POV:

I knew he was lying, but it was best I didn't push him. I saw everything, but I couldn't hear a thing and judging by his tentacles that were usually in, they were waving around in the air angrily. Which told me he didn't like something. And it couldn't have just been that since Dream came skating over to him. The looks he was giving Outer told me everything. 

He was clearly jealous, I wasn't mad though, I did have a crush on Outer once when I was a teenager. It was a short one though, honestly. I though his jealousy was adorable. But I didn't want him to hurt anyone so I sped up the pace with our skating and I actually did pretty ok.

^

Well this was short, I'm so sorry.