^[Hospital Visit]^

Here ya go, I have no idea what to do in this but let's just say from the last chapter Nightmare's leg injury ended up being more serious and had to go to Sci to heal him...Ok. Bye- Probably gonna be shorter than the last one- ;w;

^

Killer would sigh softly, he was quite upset, Nightmare ended up passing out...anything could be happening to him right now. He was outside a door, Sci was in the room with Nightmare...all he could really do was hope for the best, because the moment Sci saw Nightmare Sci took him away and Killer hadn't seen them both for an hour.

Killer would bounce his leg impatiently, what was Sci doing to Nightmare? Was he ok? Was he even alive? 'No no. Don't think about that, it's just a leg wounds but...people have died from serious leg wounds...No! No stop Thinking about it.' He sighed softly, trying to concentrate on anything else, which was impossible because Nightmare was all his mind let him think of...

Just the thought of Nightmare leaving or not existing was something that made his blood level raise. He hated the fact that Nightmare could just leave him at any moment...or maybe in some multiverse they hadn't even mean...he managed to distract himself for a few more minutes until Sci came out of the room with a calm and still shy expression.

"He's perfectly fine, nothing too serious...the ointment was strong enough and didn't act fast enough, so it caused his body to go into a momentary shutdown until it could fix the problem  itself, it would have never fixed itself without some help along the way so I had helped fix and heal the wound...he has stitching on his leg so be careful, he'll need help teleporting home and walking. Other than that you're both free to leave, but if he does have swelling, reopening wounds or maybe even nausea and high temperature. I would recommend coming back to me."

Killer nodded, Nightmare slowly and limply coming out of room, his hand resting on the wall for support. Killer would slowly help Nightmare out the room all the way and lead him into a portal he summoned, that brought them both home. Killer helped him get comfortable in on the couch, sighing softly.

"This is my fault isn't it..." Nightmare would look up and shake his head. "It's not your fault." "When is ever my fault?" Nightmare went silent. "Exactly, you keep being so nice to me, just say it. Say it, I hurt you." "You didn't." "It was my fault you got hurt." "You protected me." "But I failed..." "But you tried." Killer glanced up to Nightmare his single eyelight looking curiously at him.

"You tried protecting me, you've always done a good job at it, you've protected me. Why are you being so upset over failing this one time? Don't the other times you've protected me count?" Nightmare questioned, Killer would look down, that gave him memories of all the time in battles with the stars when he protected Nightmare from all the weapons...Killer smiled softly, Nightmare raising his chin to face him.

"Killer, there's no reason for you to be so upset by this, you're just doing what you were meant to do...protect." Nightmare would lean down and press a kiss onto Killer. "You do an amazing job at it, you always do." Killer smiled and kisses Nightmare again, Nightmare was enjoy the affection.

That same odd feeling jolted through his body, that warm and calming feeling that only Killer had ever given to him. Making him melt against Killer's touches. Killer pulled away, sighing softly as he admired Nightmare's eye.

^

Wholesome ending.