'Freedom'

Part two...

Horror jiggled on the doorknob, turning back to Dust. 

"Can you open the door?" 

"No. I think Dream has the keys."

 "Killer can you let us in?" 

No response. 

"Killer you've been really distant...If you needa vent all you need to do is ask..."

"Come on Kills, me and Horror have been really worried about you..."

"That's what friends do right? Heh..."

Dust sighed, opening a portal and walking through it. "I'm getting the Stars..." Horror nodded. Not long after Dust returned with the five. (Lust and Cross are included UwU) "He hasn't been responding to us, we're getting really worried..." Dream nodded, taking out the keys and began to open the door. 

"Killer? Are you-"

.

.

.

Dream dropped down onto his knees when he felt a wave of negativity wash over him, tears already beginning to fall from his face. 

Cross stared up at the lifeless body only a few feet away from him, hung up onto the ceiling...His breathing got shakier, his hands clenched as he restrained tears to fall from his face...He knew Killer and him fought many times but...this? This was too much...

Lust nearly screamed when he saw his best friend hanging, tears already streaming down his face as he ran forward and desperately tried pulling off the rope on his neck...It wasn't any use.

Horror blinked and stared at his teammate's body, he didn't know what he was feeling, was it..pity? Or remorse...? He felt horrible, he tried walking forward...but for once he hesitated and fell, feeling something he never thought would happen again...Tears...

Blueberry screamed, tears falling down his face as he threw himself forward and started wailing, helping Lust to get the rope off Killer...wave after wave of pain hit him, each moment of him and Killer replaying over and over again...

Dust buried his face away in his scarf, covering his face, he felt tired, he felt sad, he felt angry, he felt...for once in his life his emotions were left on display for anyone else to see...he felt. He hated it, he only let Killer see this side of him, he cried.

Ink...Ink froze. His mind went blank, feeling everyone else's sadness made his vials react in the same way...he froze, feeling tears roll down his face like a overflowing glass of wine that Killer used to drink...falling down in little rolls like cigarettes Killer used to burn. 

Error had heard the scream from Blueberry and came dashing across the castle to see what had bothered his best friend like that, he turned into the room. He gasped, glitching out in a way he never thought was possible, he covered his mouth, feeling that saddened emotion wash over him. Though he didn't cry...he just froze there in shock.

Nightmare had eventually felt all the powering negativity around him and teleported. He appeared behind Error, moving him out the way. Then froze as well, Killer was hanging there...his face bare, tears dripping down his face with his eyes shut closed, a small smile formed on his dead body...though he didn't dust...perhaps that was that was thanks to his determination...Nightmare shuddered, feeling his own negativity trying to come through his hatred-filled body. 

He walked forward, cutting the rope, letting Lust and Blueberry catch him as he fell, Nightmare leaned down, holding Killer close...tears beginning to drip down his cheekbones, his hatred washing away in the same little stream the tears had dropped down from. He caressed Killer's cheekbone, beginning to sob. The one time Killer had truly looked peaceful...was the time he had finally gave up. Nightmare buried his head into Killer's chest, crying.