Hurry up idiot!

"Killer there's no way we're gonna be able to make it. They're right there!-" Dust stated, peering out of the corner they were trapped in "Plus, we're backed up in a corner, what's your plan if we get caught?-" Killer was just wearing that forever daring grin, something he had worn far to often when he was in possible danger. "Well we won't have to worry about that." "How can you be so sure?-" Dust glared at the smaller skeleton.

"How about you shut your damn mouth for once." Horror growled up, grinning along with Killer. "Thank you bestie, Love you." "Yeah love you too. No homo though." Killer nodded while Dust just sighed in annoyance. "Look. If we stay in this corner we're gonna be fucked. All I'm asking, is for something to do IF we happen to get caught." Killer just sighed. "How about you just...duck and weave." Dust gave off an annoyed growl, but it soon became shocked gasp when Killer stepped out.

"Come on guys, Just duck and weave!" Killer laughed, racing off while the three stars spotted him, Dream had pulled out his gun and started shooting. (Where did he get the gun?-) Killer Had begun to naruto run away while Horror just smiled and followed only a few feet behind. While Dust was yelling at the two while running. "If boss sees this your fucked!"  "You three already are!" Nightmare had appeared out of a shadow with Cross and Error following behind him.

"Oh hey boss, what's up?" Killer shouted, taking the lead...well not like anyone could keep up, besides Cross and maybe Nightmare if he wanted. "Nothing but the sky and the damn bullets!" Nightmare growled out, Horror and Killer laughing like the idiots they were born to be while Dust just let out a serious groan of annoyance while Cross and Error were sharing the 'Are they serious...' face. They could hear the voices of the three police guards running after them. Until they met up with a bunch of different alleys. "Dammit! Pick one!"

They all split up into the three alleys.

Cross and Killer. (Ooh boy...)

Nightmare and Horror. (Yeahhh nooo...)

Dust and Error. (Eh. Could work.)

-

Dust and Error

Error had taken the lead, simply because Dust was quite paranoid of having one of the officers following him. "Ugh...Can you at least try to keep up!" Error shouted, coming to a stop in the narrowing alley. "Well I'm sorry that I actually wanna make sure we're safe." Error just sighed, panting out a bit. "Plus. Looks like we needa stop anyways, you look tired." Error just rolled his glitched eyelights. "I'm fine Dust. Let's just get out of here."

Being the mother-like type Dust always has, he gave Error a 'You know you're lying.' look. "I'm serious Dust, can you stop being my mom for once!" Dust just chuckled, running ahead of Error quickly. Who quickly started following him, matching each other's paces easily. Reaching the city.

.

Escaped.

.

Cross and Killer

Cross had been running much faster than Killer, Soon Killer came to a complete stop. Cross turned his head to see an exhausted Killer behind him. "You alright back there?"  "Yeah I'm fine but I don't follow whores." Killer growled out while Cross rolled his eyelights. "Well I'm sorry that I actually have the sanity to tell someone I love them." Killer would be lying if that didn't hit a soft spot on him. 

"Cross shut the hell up."  "Oh what? Don't like it when I know your weaknesses?" When Killer was about to make a snarky comment, it was drowned out when Cross had pushed his sweater fluff onto him, trapping in that comfort. "Cross what the hell! Get off me!"  "Calm down. I'm not gonna try anything...but this!-" Just then, Cross had scooped up Killer easily and started running with him in hand.

"Crosssss!"

.

Escaped.

.

Horror and Nightmare

Nightmare hadn't stopped running, Horror hadn't either. Or Nightmare had just left him behind, with that thought Nightmare would turn his head. Nothing was there, with a huff of annoyance he slowed down. Soon Horror car trudging along, tired. Nightmare was about to ask why but stopped once he saw the reason, he had been shot. Once he saw that, and the oncoming police officers. He picked up Horror with his tentacles and started running again.

.

Escaped.

-

I dunno why I put this in here just wanted to make something stoopid, sorry this wasn't a Killermare chapter...