^[Getting lost somewhere]^

Killer were out...in a new world Ink created, it was just a forest with Ink's attempt of no magic, so you go through the portal and can walk through the paths that round back to the portals. Killer would playfully crinkle through the leaves, that filled him with DETERMINATION! It was a beautiful fall world out here...Nightmare would follow Killer, but got distracted at the amount of animals out here...mainly cats.

Killer would turn his head. "Nighty I-" He would stop mid-sentence when he realized he wasn't behind him. "Boss?" He asked, going back down the long path. It was completely empty. He called again, his voice getting louder. 

.

Nightmare would click his tongues multiple times, getting down on one knee and reaching out his on the beautiful tabby cat. "Hello gorgeous~" He said, the cat mewed and sniffed curiously at his hand, a tentacle eagerly swooped down and picked up the tabby. Nightmare would turn to see that he was in the forest and not on the path, he must've followed the cat all the way out here...

Nightmare would begin to wander about the forest looking for the path, the cat mewed n his grasp, he would loosen his grip on the cat. "Boss!" A voice shouted from behind him, Killer would rush to his side, panting softly. "There you are! Why'd you leave my side?" Killer asked, Small tears in the sides of his sockets. "Sorry, it!s nothing to cry about." Nightmare said, turning his head.

"Where...are we?" He asked quietly, since he's never exactly asked anyone anything before. Especially to help him. Killer would turn, then back at him. "I-I don't know..." he replied softly, His tears began to form again. "Shh...Killer I know you hate it when things get in your way but it's ok...we're gonna find the portal..." Nightmare said, comfortingly pressing himself against Killer's back and rubbed away his tears. "Ok...?" Killer nodded slowly.

Nightmare guided Killer around to see if they could even find a path again, eventually they found one...Nightmare sighed in relief, he hadn't noticed Killer seemed to have completely tamed the tabby cat and it was resting in his arms. Killer petting it for his own comfort and the cat's.

Nightmare would turn to see Killer petting the tabby, he would smile softly, finally reaching the portal. "See, we found the exit~" Killer nodded happily, bringing the cat into the portal with him. "Of that thing dies it's you're problem!" Nightmare called out and followed him into the portal.

^

Yes, they're already in a relationship .w.

These are gonna be quite short, since they're challenges.