'^[Bite-mark]^'

Fluff! And a bit of angst-

Killer would pant  softly, Nightmare pinning him down, tracing patterns on his neck. "What's...this...?" Nightmare said, pulling down the side of Killer's shirt, to show a large bite mark. His eyes widened in surprised. "What...? W-Where did this come from...?" He asked quietly, a saddened look in his eyes as he sat up off of Killer. "N-No! Wait- It's not! Like that..." Killer stated, pulling at Nightmare's sleeve.

Nightmare clearly had tears in his eyes, he'd wipe the forming tears, turning back to Killer with a look of slight anger but a deep sadness. "Then what...is that?!" He practically yelled, clutching the bed his tentacles raised and began to swing threatening at him. "I-I-"

Despite being angered, Nightmare waited for Killer to calm down so he could give an explanation to the bite. "O-Outer gave it...to me...H-He got- Drunk and..." Killer had begun to cry, covering his sockets so all you could see was the tears streaming down, he was biting his lip so his whimpers couldn't be heard.

Nightmare's tentacles lowered, his face would no longer have sadness, but a pang of guilt. "Killer..." He took Killer's hand away from his face, Killer would look up at the taller with tears still coming down. "Why...didn't you tell me...?" He spoke softly, Rubbing his hand to comfort him. "I-I didn't want...you to...K-Kill him...." Nightmare had a look of slight shock.

"No...Why would I ever...Don't ever say something like that again." He said sternly, wiping away the remaining tears on Killer's face. "I would never hurt someone important to you. Hell. I've never even tried to kill Color for hanging out with you!"

Killer looked up at him with a gentle smile, something Nightmare loved to see. Something more addicting than the drinks Lust had. Nightmare would take Killer's other hand, pulling him closer. Pressing a kiss onto his soft lips. (I'm aware skeletons don't have lips, but this a fanfic, so if you got an issue. I don't care lol) Killer close his eyes happily enjoying the kiss.

Nightmare smirked into the kiss, licking Killer's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Killer gladly gave it to him, Nightmare exploring his cavern. Killer would playfully wrestle with Nightmare's tongue, Nightmare had eventually won. Pulling Killer closer. "Nuh uh. Not tonight." Killer said, breaking the kiss. "Oh come one, please?" Nightmare said playfully, Killer stuck his tongue out at  him. 

Nightmare huffed softly. "Killjoy." Killer would cuddle into Nightmare. "Oh hush you know I love you." Nightmare would press a kiss on his skull, Killer was smiling happily at all the attention he was earning. Killer would let out a small purr, but it sounded like more of a growl. (The type of growl your dog would make when you're playing with it.)

"Killer...are you...purring...?" Killer would nod, Nightmare would rub his back in a circle motion. Making Killer's purrs get louder, Killer was melted into him at this point. Killer had eventually fell asleep. Nightmare sighed, pulling the covers over them. Killer still purring softly.

^