Chapter 1: New Visitors

Once upon a time, there is a gorgeous town with people that's living together in perfect harmony. On this morning, someone is still not fully awake yet in one of the cottages in town. In a room, the person is still in bed; sleeping, "Quack," a duck came into the room.

Waddle to the bed, flapped its wings with a jump onto the bed, waddle to the figures' side; its' under the covers of the bed, "Heaven, it's time to wake up

Waddle to the bed, flapped its wings with a jump onto the bed, waddle to the figures' side; its' under the covers of the bed, "Heaven, it's time to wake up." The duck quacked but the girl didn't budge. "Heaven, it's almost 8:30 in the morning."

The girl yawned, "Just five more minutes' mom," she moaned. The duck has given her a serious look, the duck took a deep breath,

"Quack! Wake up!" it shouted,

"Quack!" the girl jumped and feathers appeared on her bed. "I am so glad that I don't turn into a duck,"

"Easy for you to say," the duck moaned.

"Mom," the girl looks at the duck. "Why do you to wake me up like that for in this type of morning?"

"You've forgotten about it, didn't you?"

"Forgot about what?"

"We've got guests coming and you are supposed to bring your friend over before noon, and that is in three and half hours."

"Quack!" feathers appeared again, "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" Heaven has jumped out of bed and started to get ready.

"I've tried Heaven but you still keep on saying, 'just few more minutes.'"

"Well yeah, but do you believe me?"

"Hey Duck," said a man's voice. "Is Heaven up?" before he got to the door. The duck can see that Heaven is only a half dressed. Heaven hurried as she possibly can, suddenly the door of her room has started to open.

"Quack!" Heaven panicked as more feathers appeared, "Dad!"

"Oops, sorry." The man closed the door,

"Heaven's up Fakir," the duck has sat down on Heaven's bed.

"Yeah, I've just heard." Heaven must get ready and everything,

Oh, I'm Heaven, daughter of Fakir and Ahiru the Duck but my dad calls her Duck anyway though. Heaven thought of introduce herself in her mind,

 Heaven thought of introduce herself in her mind,