Chapter 4: The Mysteries about the Crows-Part 2

Act 2: Talk it out...Calmly

When the vent is closed, the prince has hit the wall with his fist. "He always just like that," he growled a bit. "He always do the things that strike my nerves and get the things done without asking me any permission first."

"Calm down, your highness." Heaven speaks to him calmly, "There's no need to get upset,"

"Who said that I am upset?" the prince roared, "How come I'll be upset over this?" Heaven jumped a bit as she heard an angry growl in his voice. Heaven has backed away from him, then Raylynn has just went in front of her. Suddenly, the prince has jumped as he looked at Raylynn. All at once, the prince has become calm. Raylynn walks slowly towards him and she has touched his arm,

"Heaven," Raylynn turned to her friend.

"Yes," Heaven answered as her legs still shaky.

"Would it be fine that the prince and I could go out for a bit, and take a walk for a while?" Raylynn asked, "I think that he needs some fresh air to clear his mind, and it is easier to talk to him while I'm around. Not his father,"

"And so...he won't break anything if he is...?"

"Possibly, but yes."

"Sure, but don't take too long."

"Don't worry, we won't." As Raylynn took the princes' hand and they both has went out of the room.

While they went down stairs and used the back door to get out of the house. Heaven sighed in relief, "Man," she breathed lightly. "He's scary," but deep in her mind. She knows something else, I know that the king has betroved the prince and me. Heaven thought, But...in reality, Raylynn knows the prince a lot better than me because...Raylynn and the prince, She grabbed a book underneath her pillow and held it in her arms as she sighed again. They both have a history, then she has opened the book and started reading.

At the park, Raylynn and the prince are still walking. The prince has started to become fully calm now, he sighed as they stopped. "We'd better go back," he said. "I have to apologize to Heaven for snapping right at her,"

"I know that she doesn't mind," Raylynn spoke to him calmly.

"But...she has to understand how I feel..."

"I know," suddenly Raylynn's vision has started to become blurry. The prince turned to her,

"Are you okay?" he asked her,

"I feel...a little...fuzzy..." then she has collapsed. Before she could hit to the ground, the prince caught her in time. He wrapped his arm around Raylynn's legs and the other still holding to her side. By then, he started to carry her while they both are at the park.

At a tree in the park, Raylynn is lying against the tree and the prince is sitting right next to her. Suddenly Raylynn has slowly opened her eyes, "Are you okay?" with the princes' voice and the face of worrying,

"A little," Raylynn lightly answered.

"Has your blood sugar level dropped down again?"

"No," she nodded as she slowly sat up. "It sometimes happens when I'm not eating right,"

"But...you'd just ate,"

"I know but...something else is inside of me that was trying to tell me that I'm still hungry and I don't know why," then the prince looks away from her, and Raylynn can tell that something is up. He knows something, Raylynn thought as she sighed. "Look," she gets the princes' attention. "We both know each other for a long time and...I know that I've lost my memories before this but...my feelings for you have not changed because I still love you. And...all I'd really want to know what have happened to my past, and I've got a feeling that you knew what have happened back then." The prince turns to her, "So please...can you tell me what have happened?"

"I know what and I saw things happened that I am not supposed to see..." the prince didn't meet her in the eyes. "But...I...I can't tell you what had happened to our past,"

"Why not?"

"Because...it will be nothing but pain...so I have to protect you from it so...so you won't...get hurt or in trouble. I'm sorry," Raylynn can see that the prince is trembling in fear and his eyes are becoming watering up. Then something has hit her,

"Can it do something with the crows?"

"Huh?" he looked at her,

"About what Duck or Princess Tutu said," Raylynn explained. "Could it be possible that I've lost my memories when the crows attacked your kingdom during that time of year?"

"It could be a possibility alright,"

"Although...I may have lost all of my memories back then but except one. Only one memory that I have left is your face...that's how I've believed that you're the link to my past. But..." she looks down, "I've shouldn't have pushed you too hard about it, I was so curious about what is happening today...and...all I want is to find answers. I'm sorry,"

"Raylynn," he wrapped his arms around and brought her closer to him. "It doesn't matter anymore, once done is done. There's no way for going back to it, all I am looking for is our future...and...that is...I wanted to be with you."

"You can't be serious about that,"

"I am,"

"But what about your father? Will he be appreciating about this?"

"Don't know," he shrugged. "I was thinking about you and me...married secretly and run away together, and nobody will notice that we are gone."

"But where can we go if we do that?"

"Don't know, I'm still thinking about that." Then he pulled out a ring from his pocket, "But...somehow I know that I was going to do this sooner or later,"

"What are you saying? Are you...?"

"Raylynn," he held the ring to her.

"Would you marry me? Instead of seeing me marrying Heaven," then Raylynn smiled

"Yes," she answered. "Yes I will marry you," then the prince slipped the ring onto her left ring finger.

Although, the prince thought. I may have known your real name is...but... then he and Raylynn kissed. It's not the right time yet to know about it, I'll might be telling you your real name really later. Because...I want this moment to last before you're truly relieved to your true self. So please forgive me for that...when they both has stopped kissing. They both looked at each other in the eyes again, "Let's keep this as a secret between you and me, and hide the ring from others. Because I don't lose you and anything happens to us. Okay?"

"Okay," she nodded as they both hugged. In the shadows of the tree branches, they didn't even realize that they were being watched.