Chapter 15: Renesmee's Absence-Part 2

Act 2: A Difficult Choice

At the park, Heaven is waiting for someone at the bench then she felt a cold breeze behind her. "Excuse me," said a familiar voice. "Are you waiting for someone?" Heaven turned around, she saw a girl with jeans, red shirt, black jacket and black boots. Her hair is black as crows, her eyes are very bright red, and her skin is white as snow. Heaven knew for a moment that there is a chance, she got up and ran to her.

"Raylynn," Heaven threw her arms around her old friend. "I'm so glad to see you again,"

"Why is that Heaven?" Renesmee asked,

"Because I was so worried about you," Heaven lets go of her. "Where's the prince? Is he alright?"

"The prince is fine but he's still very weak from the battle,"

"Well maybe you can bring him back and we can fix him together,"

"I can't do that,"

"Why not?"

"Because...his father and I..." Renesmee sighed, "We're both enemies now,"

"So...what's the difference?"

"The difference is that I am actually a bird myself, a monstrous bird that could eat human hearts. In that fact, I could not make any human friends at all."

"What about Mytho?"

"He's different than that type of matter,"

"And what about me?"

Renesmee hesitated for a bit and she took her eyes off of Heaven's, "I'm sorry, you're on the enemy's territory. That was in fact...I...I can no longer be your friend," then Heaven took Renesmee's hands.

"To me, you're still my best friend...Raylynn."

Renesmee trembled a bit, "Why do you still have faith in me like that?"

"Because...I saw the true emotions within your eyes," Renesmee has stopped trembling and started to listen, "On the battlefield," Heaven begun. "When you look at the prince and the king...you were full of hurt and sadness...all of that pain was about that you have almost lost the prince because you love him."

"And?"

"When you looked at me...I saw fear, worrying and barely anger towards me. That's how I know the real pain is still the real Raylynn that I used to know," then Renesmee let's go of Heaven's hands, stepped back a bit and lightly trembled. "Raylynn?"

"Stay away," she barked at Heaven. "You can't even think that you've brought yourself into trouble like this,"

"But all I want to see you, the real you."

"No, the real me is Renesmee the Queen of Crows!"

(Please play this song. I thought that it is a very good part to play.)

Heaven stepped forward, "You're Raylynn and I know that you are,"

"Heaven," Renesmee looked away.

"And I will get you back and see the light again,"

"Whose side are you on anyway?"

"No one's side,"

Renesmee gasped as she looks at her,

"All I want is peace and make up," Heaven stepped in closer. "You're in love with the prince and that's how I've believed that there is away to make peace."