Chapter 22: We Are One-Part 1

Act 1: First Bite of Satisfaction

On the next morning, Renesmee opens her eyes and lightly moved her head to the right. She saw the prince was lying right next to her with red eyes open. "Morning Renesmee," the prince smiled.

"Mytho..." she slide her right hand onto his cheek, "...you...you've changed..."

"I'm one of you now Renesmee,"

"But how...?" the prince grabbed her hand, moved it to his chest, lean her back hand against it.

"Try to feel it," Renesmee closed her eyes and started to listen. She can smell the princes' heart, but something else is there. She can hear the princes' heart is beating normally and started to recognize one of the smells on his heart.

Renesmee opens her eyes in shock, "You...you have my last piece of my Raven's Heart?"

"Yes," the prince nodded.

"But how can that be?"

"It was my destiny to become one with it, just like your destiny to combine your human heart with the Raven's heart as well."

"That means...you're also a Raven too?"

"Yes I am," he removed her hand. "In order to save you, I have to accept my destiny and so we could be together as promised."

"Oh Mytho," Renesmee smiled.

"I'd better wake Heaven up," he started to get up. "So she can hear the good news," when he sat up. He looked at the cage, in one moment. He saw a satchel in the cage while the door to the cage is open. "How did she get out?" he wondered out loud as he jumped out of the bed. How did she escape? The prince grabbed the pin out of the key hole and pulled it out. If she did escape...why would she leave her bag behind?

"Mytho," Renesmee speak and the prince turned to her. "I'd don't think that Heaven escaped,"

"What do you mean?" then Renesmee pulled the covers back and showed Heaven; sleeping between Renesmee's arm and side, and on her bandage wound. There is a bag of water laying on it, "I think that Heaven has went to get some ice for my side," she grabbed the bag.

"That's possible, but how did she scoop the ice?" he sat down at her side,

"I don't know, Mytho." She shrugged, "I honestly don't know,"

"Qua..." Heaven slowly opens her eyes and looks up. "Morning Mytho..." she turned her head, "...morning Ray...Raylynn!" she jumped and wrapped her wings around Renesmee's neck. "You're starting to get better,"

"I am," Renesmee calmly talks to her. "If it wasn't thanks to you to gets some ice...I'll be in a cold ice bath right about now,"

"Oh, it was nothing." Heaven's voice has brought out a smile,

"But..." Mytho gets her attention, "How did you get the ice?"

"I've got a little help for scooping it, but finding places around here. I'd follow the scents by my nose,"

"Yup," the prince sighed as he rubs his head. "You're just like your mother,"

"But who scooped the ice?" Renesmee asked,

"A girl named Sonya helped me," Renesmee didn't jump, because she knows that her wound will reopen if she does. All she can do is to listen, "She knows that she's not supposed to touch anything without using permission first, but I asked her to help me to get the ice for you on time...so...please don't get angry at her. Get angry at me, because I'm the one who doesn't know all the rules of this place. All I could get is worrying about a friend who is in need, I'm sorry."