Chapter 11: The Prince have Lived!

While the battle has begun again, Mytho is fighting with Nyroc and Miss Rue is fighting against the crows with Fakir's power of writing to help them.

In the cage, Duck is watching everyone battle for their effort. But to Heaven, she was looking at Renesmee. She can see how sad she is, Raylynn... Heaven has begun to worry as she waits for the battle to end.

To Renesmee, she is watching the battle and waiting for the victor. "Ma 'Lady," said Coryn.

"What?" she asked,

"We should probably go, before anything happens to you or your kingdom."

"I am appreciate for your concern, but I'm staying 'till one of our last breathe that we can take."

"I understand," Coryn looks at the battle.

"I better get into the battle too,"

"But...Ma 'Lady," Coryn looks at her again. "If you do that...you will be..."

"I know," Renesmee is ready to step forward. "But the prince has spared your life and mine, although he may be stuck between the loyalty of his father and our love. So I will return the favor and meet him in death,"

"If you do that, it will take seasons to let the Heart of the Raven to reform and you to be reborn again."

"I'm very well aware of that,"

"But why would you...?"

"What will your father would feel if he lost you?"

Coryn has lost his train of thought as he looks at her,

"Now, would you excuse me that I am..." suddenly she felt something has grabbed her ankle. "Coryn, let go of my ankle."

"I wasn't even near your ankle,"

"But who...?" Renesmee looks down and saw the princes' hand is holding onto her ankle and his head is straight. "How...?" Coryn knelt down, put two fingers on the princes' wrist; the right one, and felt something.

"There's a pulse," Coryn looks up and saw Renesmee's eyes are flowing with tears. She stayed at the princes' side as he lets go of her ankle and she went to her knees. She carefully scoops his head and the other to hold his side; the right side. She held him in her arms,

"You're alive..." she whispered as she gently hugs him, and she felt his other hand move and touched her hand that is holding his head.

"...r...Renesmee..." the princes' voice is very softly and quiet, "...for...forgive...me..."

"I always will be," she shield tears as she listens to his breathing. His breathe is very tight and not normal rhythm, as she knows that he is close to death again. How? Renesmee wondered, How is he still have the strength to survive from that attack? Suddenly she remembers that her old self has gave its own blood to Princess Kraeche as a baby and bath the heart shard of the prince with its blood too. Suddenly it has dawn on her, Of course...my others' self's blood! Renesmee thought, So that's it...he shared its blood too and allow him to survive this long. Suddenly Renesmee has an idea, There's still a chance and time to safe him but... Renesmee turned her head to the battlefield and left the princes' hand has fallen to the ground but she still can feel his breath is shiloh and she has finally made a choice. "Enough!" she roared and everyone has stopped, "We'll deal with this battle later," she said. "Right now, let's call this a draw."