Chapter 5: Crows Attack at Night?-Part 1

Act 1: Fakir's House is Surrounded

Before the sun went down; at the far end of town, there is an old, abandon Farm House. That nobody has lived in it for many years, but suddenly, a flock of crows has surrounded the place and settled into the Farm House.

Inside of the Farm House; a man with silver hair, a scar across his eye; sealed shut and another is open with shiny red eye, his skin is tan and all of his clothes are black.

He was sitting at the window as he thinks for a while. Suddenly, a crow has flown into the room and landed on an old bed. "Kaw, kaw," it kawed. The man looked at the crow,

"What is it?" he asked,

"Kaw, kaw," it answered.

"What?" the man jumps onto his feet, "You'd found our master?"

"Kaw," it nodded.

"Then...where is our master then?"

"Kaw, kaw,"

"Our master is with the same human that has sealed its' own heart away?"

"Kaw,"

"Perfect," the man has brought out a smile. "I'll go visit our master then,"

"Kaw," it stopped him. "Kaw, kaw,"

"What's that?" he clutches his fist, "Are you saying that our master doesn't even remember who or what we are...at all? Including it self?"

"Kaw," it nodded.

"I see," he walked to the window. "So our master didn't just lose its heart that the human boy sealed it away...but the masters' memories are gone too?"

"Kaw, kaw,"

"Only one memory still remains?" he turns to the crow, "Then what is it?"

"Kaw, kaw,"

"I see," he turns back to look at the window. "You'd think that you are so clever huh human. But I; Nyroc, Captain of the Crows will not fail to gain our master back. Till it is to one of our deaths," he growled. "Let the final act begin," then a whole bunch of crows cheered as its flying around the Farm House.

At Fakir's house, the prince and Raylynn has returned in time before Mytho, Miss Rue, Duck and Fakir finishing up talking. They both went up stairs and entered into Heaven's room.

In Heaven's room, she was reading a book. When they came into her room, she puts the book down and stood up. "Hey," she spoke softly. "Feeling any better?"