Chapter 2: The Family Friends-Betroval?

When Fakir is at the door, he has opened it. There are three people; one teenage boy and two adults. "Hey Mytho," said Fakir. "Hello Rue,"

 "Hello Rue,"

            "Hello Fakir," said the man

"Please come in," Fakir offers them to come in. "We've been expecting you,"

"I've believe that you have," said the woman as they entered the house and Fakir closed the door behind them.

"This way," Fakir leads them to the dinning room.

When they have entered into the dining room, they saw Duck, Heaven, and Raylynn. "Quack," Duck quacked. "Your majesties, you have come." Duck bowed her head,

"It's nice to see you again Princess Tutu," the man smiled.

"Princess Tutu?" Heaven looks at her mother,

"It's a long story," Duck's voice has brought out a smile. Suddenly, Fakir walked to the girls' side,

"Mytho, Rue," Fakir cleared his throat. "This is my daughter Heaven,"

"Nice to meet you," Heaven bowed.

"And this is her friend, Raylynn."

"It's an honor to meet you all," Raylynn bowed.

"Girls," Fakir cleared his throat again. "These are the royal family from the story, King Siegfried..."

"Please, call me Mytho." The king smiled,

"Right...and this is his wife, Queen Rue."

"Ad this is our son, Prince Mytho...the II of course." Miss Rue has introduced them to a boy with blue hair and blue eyes.

Suddenly, in the corner of Heaven's eyes, she saw Raylynn's face has brought out a smile

Oh right, Heaven thought. Her other secret, Heaven sighed but she looked at a different direction.

"We were just getting things ready for lunch," Fakir told them.

"What are we having?" Miss Rue asked,

"Grilled Chicken Salad with home made salad dressing, but usually Duck only eats whole wheat rolls."

"Sounds good," Mytho smiles. Then they head to the table and get ready to eat.

When they all have sat down, their plates are covered with regular salad, one of the plates doesn't have any slices of grilled chicken on top of the salad and the rest does, a yellowish deli dish in the bowl is in the middle of the table, one of the small plates is holding bread crumbles, and everyone has water to drink. "This salad looks good," Miss Rue smiled.

"Yea but wait until you try it," Heaven smiled brightly as she scooped the yellowish dressing on her salad, put it on her salad, put it back in the middle on the table, and started to mix her salad with her dressing.

"Umm...not to be rude or anything," said the prince. "Why don't you have any chicken on your salad?"

"I don't eat meat that much," Heaven answered.

"She is a vegetarian," said Fakir.

"Uh dad, if I am a vegetarian...wouldn't I eat this with my salad?" Fakir thought for a moment,

"Good point," Fakir scooped the dressing onto his salad.

"Well, she has almost become a vegetarian." Duck shrugged,

Rue smiled, "I see," she, Mytho and the prince has scooped the dressing, mixed their chicken and the salad, and took a bite. With one surprise, it has shocked them. "It's good,"

"Sure does," the prince took another bite.

"Fakir, did you made this?" Mytho asked,

"The chicken and the salad of course but the dressing that was Heaven who have made it." Fakir answered,

"She did?" Miss Rue asked,

"Yes, I did." Heaven answered, "If you like it, I'll whip up the recipe for you."

"That will be wonderful, thank you." Miss Rue smiled again and they all continue to eat their lunch.

After lunch, Fakir was getting desert and Heaven is pouring water into everyone's glasses. Before Fakir could serve them, "Mytho, Rue," he turned to them. "Do you like to tell everyone why you are here?"

"Tell us what dad?" Heaven asked,

"Well," Miss Rue began. "Your parents, my husband and I have discussed something about yours and our sons' future."

"And that is...?" the prince asked as he is sipping on water,

"We all have arrange you and Heaven in marriage," Mytho answered. Suddenly, the prince has caught himself of spitting water and forced himself to swallow it.

"Qua-what?" Heaven gasped,

"Beg your pardon?" Raylynn asked,

"Are you all nutz?" the prince jumped,

"It's the only way," Mytho began. "Ever since, I lost my heart. I thought that I was going to marry Princess Tutu, but instead I have found the moments of true love with Rue. Until years later, Rue and I have discussed the betroval idea with Fakir and Tutu."

"So we could unite as one and end in our next story," Miss Rue completed his sentence.

"Are you all serious?" the prince jumped up a bit.

"Are you sure?" Heaven asked,

"We are sure of it Heaven," Duck answered.

"But right now," Fakir puts the desert up. "We are going to discuss something else with Mytho and Rue, Heaven...would you take Jr. and Raylynn upstairs to your room. I'll call you when deserts' ready,"

"Okay," Heaven stood up. "Come on guys," they all has got up and went up stairs so Mytho, Miss Rue, Duck and Fakir could be left alone.