Chapter 12: Confusion-Part 1

Act 1: The Raven's blood lives within him!

On the next morning, Heaven has got a hard time to fall back to sleep. Her mind is full of thoughts that she couldn't imagine, I just can't believe it, Heaven thought. Raylynn is actually Renesmee...the Queen of Crows, but...when I look at her in her eyes. Heaven pictured the emotions that are printed in Renesmee's eyes, They are full of sadness and hurt...all that pain that she felt about losing the prince...because...she loved him. Heaven buried her face in the sheets, But...when she looks at me... Heaven remembers the other emotion that Renesmee has when she looks at Heaven. ...all that I saw is fear, worried and barely anger in her...with that type of pain...that's how I know that Raylynn that I know is still there. Then she has begun to remember something else, ...but...

"I think that the Raven's blood has started to awaken from the inside of our son," Mytho's voice echoed in Heaven's mind.

"What?" Fakir jumped,

"What do you mean by that?" Heaven asked,

"Well years ago," Miss Rue began. "While I used to be Kraeche, I have found out that the Raven was not my father but he has given me his blood ever since I was a baby. And I have soaked one of my husbands' heart shards into a bath of Raven's blood."

"Once it took control of me," Mytho adds in. "I have too become a crow and a minion of the Raven...once the spells is broken...the Raven's blood is still also running through my veins,"

"Are you saying that...?" Heaven's voice becomes jumpy, "That the prince is actually is...?"

"A true born of the Raven's blood," Mytho sighed. "Yes,"

"But that's not all of it," Miss Rue trembled. "When Renesmee said that our son was a carrier or a seal of her own heart..."

"So?" Fakir asked,

"So, if her heart is mixed within his blood. It can easily to be awaken," Mytho answered.

"But..." Duck quacked, "Why didn't it take control of him?"

"Hmm," Mytho tries to think. "Probably that he was spending too much time with Renesmee as Raylynn so the heart could be stable...hmph...that's defiantly clever though,"

"But what if he doesn't spend time with her?" Fakir asked,

"Well, he probably might have been possessed or the heart could have devoured his in order to take over him."

"Now that's scary," Heaven trembled as she yawned.

"It's getting very late," Fakir's voice echo as it fades. "We should get to bed and talk more in the morning," all of the sudden, Heaven has stopped remembering the past of that night.

Once she's finished remembering, she grabbed a journal and held it close. No wonder that the prince is acting so scary lately, Heaven thought. The heart was angry too and he has response to it and almost fully took control of him. Then she has an idea, But... she sat up. ...I'm going to talk to her...so I could see how he's and she is doing... so she has started to get ready before she left the house.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

At the Kingdom of Crowsville; at Renesmee's bedroom, she is still lying in bed so she could have enough sleep and strength for the next day. But she woke up as she felt a jolt, she tries to feel it again but it was gone. So she got up and went to bathroom, washed her hands and went back to bed.

Before she could fully fall asleep, she can hear the prince is breathing normally. She smiled and scoot to his side a bit, and try to go back to sleep. Suddenly, a crow has flown into the room and landed on the bed's head board. It turned and looked at Renesmee and the prince. "Kaw," it said. "Kaw, kaw," Renesmee opens her eyes, slowly gets up and held the sheets to cover her parts of her body.

"What is it?" Renesmee asked,

"Kaw, kaw," it answered.

"Nyroc wants to speak with me?"

"Kaw," it nodded. Suddenly Renesmee felt a jolt again from the bed, but she doesn't know where it is coming from.

Renesmee is too tired to argue, all she could do is to sigh. "Alright," she answered. "I'll go, tell him..." before she could get up, something has grabbed her side. She looked, she saw a hand holding onto her. But it wasn't her hand, she looked to the prince and she saw that is his arm that is holding her and his eyes are slightly open.

"Don't go," the prince whispered.

Renesmee gasped as she saw the sight and listens more,

"Please stay with me...just...a little bit longer..." he plead in his whisper, then Renesmee smiled lightly. She put her hand over his heart and gently leans forward.

"Is that what the princes' wishes?" she asked in him in her whisper,

The prince weakly nodded and Renesmee fully understood,

"Alright," then she turned to the crow. "I changed my mind, if Nyroc need to speak with me. Tell him to come and see me instead, is that clear?"

"Kaw," it answered.

"Then go," then the crow has flew out of the room.

When the crow is gone, Renesmee lay down at the princes' side and the princes' hand moved to her arm to bring her close to him. "I'll stay here with you when you get better," she whispered. "And I will ask your permission about leaving you in this room alone with a body guard. Will that be fine by you?"

The prince nodded, Renesmee's eyes are flown with tears and smiled. She laid her head on the princes' shoulder and breath in his sweet scent that she always know. Then they both have closed their eyes and fallen back to sleep.