Note

I know sab log joote maarenge abhi. I am sorry. Kaan pakad ke sorry. This note was overdue. 

Been lost in my world for a while, lots of illnesses, bad news, travel etc. And then I have been working on my current story(Blue Dust). Got some challenging chapters to get through and its taking most of my free time right now. I am enjoying writing it a lot and I don't want to lose the flow. So I will carry on with writing a bit more until I think I can handle posting on both stories.

Also, I am not posting ODAAT as it is. I am trying to edit and refine it a bit. I will be posting the entire story, but not regularly at the moment. This mid term break, I wont be getting much time to write because the kids will be home and I will try post some chapters here. Will post them in a lump as and when I get time. Pukka.

You've given me your time, patience and immense love to this story. I cannot thank you enough. It means a lot to me. :)

I have just run through most of the messages. Some of them have been so full of love, I feel immensely guilty. Give me some time jaanemans, I will respond to all in good time and finish posting the entire story here. 

Until then, take care. Stay safe and stay sane. :)

Loads of love :)